Summer Roses

A/N: You are invisible and can't turn visible.

Y/N POV

I make my way down the hallway with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. As I walk everyone waves at me and says their hellos with me saying my own. I finally reach my girlfriend's room and notice the door is slightly open. I get confused when I hear female moaning. I set the flowers down and fully disrobe getting completely invisible. I quietly sneak into the room and feel my heart sink. There on the bed is my girlfriend Janet getting busy with some random dude.

Janet: "Oum Tom, you're so good~"

Tom: "Aren't you dating Y/N?"

Janet: "Oh please, he hasn't made any move on me. Plus, the only thing he's good for is getting me gifts."

I clench my fists and march over to the bed.

Janet: "What was that?"

I grab Tom by the back of his head and yank him off the bed onto the floor. I pin his arms down and just punch his face over and over again. I finally let up and look at the broken man. 

Janet: "Tom! Are you okay?!"

I grit my teeth as she kneels next to him and tends to him. I shout in anger and slam my fist into the wall breaking it. Janet looks in my direction and goes wide eyed realizing that I'm in the room.

Janet: "Y/N wait."

I slam the door behind me, gather my things and run to my dorm. I close and lock the door behind me, wrap my body in my blanket and just stare into the darkness of my room. I silently cry to myself when my scroll goes off. I look at it and see that Janet is trying to call me. I decline the call and look back into the darkness. My scroll rings again and I snap it in half to keep her from calling again. After a few seconds there is a knock on my door.

Janet: "Y/N, open the door, let me explain."

Y/N: "Go away Janet and never speak to me ever again."

I turn away from the door when again there is a knock on the door.

Y/N: "I already told you, I never want to see or hear from you ever again."

Summer: "Y/N, it's me Summer. Please open up."

Y/N: "Oh."

I lean next to my nightstand and press a button that unlocks the door. Summer walks in and sits down next to me.

Summer: "I heard what happened, I'm sorry."

Y/N: "Why are you apologizing? I'm the idiot for falling for her."

Summer: "You're not an idiot Y/N."

Y/N: "I am for thinking someone like her would actually love me."

Summer: "You're a good person Y/N, and you deserve someone who will love you like you love them."

Y/N: "Good luck, because no woman would love me like that."

Summer: "You're wrong, there is someone like that."

Y/N: "And who might that be?"

Summer: "Me."

I look at her in shock.

Y/N: "You love me?"

Summer: "I do, and I have ever since we met during initiation."

Y/N: "Summer... I... I don't know what to say."

Summer: "The only thing you need to say is if you feel the same."

Y/N: "I do."

Summer smiles then cups my cheek. She then brings our faces closer until our lips are locked in a kiss.

3rd POV

While the new couple kissed Y/N was left unaware that the top of his head appeared as the rest of his body slowly became visible. 

Y/N POV

Summer: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "What?"

Summer: "I can see you!"

I look at my hands and actually see them. I run to my mirror and shout in excitement at being able to see myself.

Y/N: "This is the best day ever!!!"

I look at Summer and see her looking to the side with a red face.

Y/N: "You okay Summer?"

Summer: "Yes, it's just that... uh... look down."

I look down and quickly grab my blanket to cover my naked frame. 

Y/N: "Sorry you had to see that."

Summer: "No worries, besides we're a couple now. So it's alright."