My Queen

3rd POV

All is quite in the castle of Salem; not a single noise is heard until you get to the queen of Grimm's bedroom. In her bed lays a peacefully sleeping Salem in her bed; laying directly next to her is a man with S/C skin and H/C hair. This man is the one and only Y/N L/N. Y/N opens his eyes and throws his legs over the side of the bed. From the front he seems normal, however his back is littered with scars and bruises. He has what appears to be burn marks on both of his shoulders and on the right side of his neck. There are dozens of small to medium sized scars on his upper back, but the most notable one is the x shaped one covering his lower back. To cap off his appearance is a black diamond ring on his left hand.

Y/N POV

I rub the sleep out of my eyes then stretch letting out several satisfying pops. I get off the bed and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I turn on the stove and hear it click but don't see the spark. I lean down and quickly exhale igniting the burner. I crack a few eggs, whisk them then pour them onto a pan on the stove. I grab a spatula and begin scraping the pan making scrambled eggs. I hear someone walk in and sit down at the counter; I look to see Emerald in nothing but a large white shirt.

Emerald: "Morning, Y/N."

Y/N: "Morning Em."

Emerald: "Watcha making?"

Y/N: "Breakfast in bed for Salem. Since it's our anniversary I though I might as well do something special."

Emerald: "I always knew you were a hopeless romantic."

She starts laughing but soon stops.

Emerald: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

Y/N: *laughs* "It's okay Emerald, you can be yourself around me. All I ask is that you show the utmost respect when around Salem."

I finish making breakfast, set it on a tray and head back to our room. As I close the door I see Salem waking up. I set the tray in front of her and she looks at me.

Salem: "What's this for?"

Y/N: "What, can a guy not make his loving wife breakfast in bed for their anniversary?"

Salem: "You went through all this trouble, I'll have to be sure to reward you~"

I lean down and give her a kiss which quickly turns heated. I break the kiss with her visibly pouting.

Y/N: "In case you have forgotten, we have a meeting in ten minutes."

She goes wide eyed and begins scarfing down her breakfast until she starts choking. I give her a glass of orange juice and she gulps half of it down. She set the glass down and eats her food at a slower pace. When she is finished I set the tray on our desk and we both get dressed. I fix up my tie and look at myself in the mirror.

Y/N: "How do I look?"

Salem walks to me in her iconic black dress and holds my hand.

Salem: "Like the man I fell in love with."

We lock lips and I decide to tease her by grabbing her ass. This makes her ram her fingernails halfway into the back of my neck and break the kiss.

Salem: "If you want to do that, you'll have to wait until I reward you."

Y/N: "Can you blame me?"

She removes her nails with the wound promptly closing. We lock arms and head out of our room towards the meeting room. As we walk I look at Salem and see she looks like something is on her mind.

Y/N: "Salem my love, is something wrong?"

She stops us and sighs while looking at me.

Salem: "It's just that, despite having you and my lackeys here, I can't help but think this castle is too big."