Gentle Giant

Y/N POV

Hello dear readers, my name is Y/N L/N and I am a huntsman. I work for a woman named Salem who you may know as the CEO of the major company known as Hunt. This company specializes in tracking down rogue huntsmen and huntresses and bring them to justice. Not to toot my own horn but I'm her best employee, granted half of my arrests were with my lovely partner. She is also my girlfriend; however she is not like most girls.

???: "Y/N darling, did you get the information we need?"

Y/N: "YesHazel."

I take my scroll out of the information console and head over to my girlfriend. I look up at her and she smiles.

Y/N: "Got the information and just sent it over to Watts. Knowing him, we will have the perp's location and in cuffs by tomorrow."

Hazel: "That means we have the whole day to ourselves!"

She picks me up and slings me from side to side.

Y/N: *strained* "Hazel, you're crushing my back."

Hazel: "Oh, sorry."

She lets go and rubs her arm nervously. In case you don't know she is a lot taller than I am. While I stand at the average five foot seven, she clocks in at a whopping eight feet tall, a full two feet five inch difference. If that wasn't enough she has the strength to match her size. That is kind of why she has to be gentle with me, because if she isn't careful she can snap me like a twig.

Hazel: "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Y/N: *pops back* "That's alright, remember I've been hurt far worse. Our first night together?"

She goes red faced and stratches the back of her head while laughing nervously.

Hazel: "I'm still sorry about that."

There was a incident where we were figuring out positions and when she was in the cowgirl position she bucked a little too hard and broke my hip. After that we agreed I was never to be on bottom.

Y/N: "And I told you, it's alright. So what did you want to do with our free time?"

Hazel: "How about we go back to the hotel and just watch TV?"

Y/N: "Sounds good."

She wraps her arm around my neck, but due to the height difference my hand happens to land on her prominent posterior. I decide to mess with her and give it a firm squeeze which makes her moan and me burst into laughter.

Hazel: "Jerk."

I can't even respond due to laughing so hard. However my laughing is cut off when Hazel does the one thing that gets to me. She picks me up under her arm like a freaking dog with my butt facing forward.

Y/N: "Oh come on!"

Hazel: "Serves you right."

I sigh as she just carries me to the hotel room that Salem bought us as thanks for getting so many arrests. We arrive at the hotel and I hear the iconic whistling of my favorite hotel owner.

Y/N: "Hello Winston."

Winston: "A pleasure to see you Mr. L/N, Ms. Rainart."

Hazel: "Is our room ready?"

Winston: "Yes, I had the maids clean it before you two left for work. But knowing you two the room will not stay clean for long. All I ask is that you two try to keep it quite because there is meeting happening next to you room."

Y/N: "Appreciate the heads up, but it won't be me that will need to be quite."

I start laughing again but have it cut short with Hazel spanking me full force.

Y/N: "Ow!"

Hazel steps into the elevator that Winston was gracious enough to have remade to accommodate for Hazel's size. We reach our room and Hazel finally sets me down on the couch. I set up the streaming service and pick a movie. Hazel sits down with a bowl up popcorn and snuggles close to me.

Y/N: *to readers* "You were expecting a lemon, but no, it is just a wholesome story."

Hazel: "Don't break the fourth wall, there isn't enough flex seal in the world to fix it."

The next day I get a message from Watts. I read it and we head to the location of our latest perp. I check for his car and when I find it I call in the others.

Cinder: "You got him?"

Y/N: "Yep, he's here."

Tyrian: "Me and Cinder will be there in a few minutes."

I hang up and soon Tyrian and Cinder arrive and escort the perp into custody. I look at Hazel and see tears in her eyes,

Y/N: "What's wrong Haze?"

Hazel: "I have a surprise for you."

She puts my ear on her stomach and speaks through tears.

Hazel: "I'm pregnant."

Some time after that Hazel gave birth to our beautiful daughter Macadamia or Maggie for short. You'd think with Hazel's size she wouldn't make a great mother, but you'd be wrong. She takes her role as mother very seriously. If Maggie cries if she isn't being held by either me or Hazel she will turn full mama bear and do whatever it takes to stop Maggie from crying.