Tropical Getaway

Y/N POV

My eyes slowly open to a beautiful sunrise; I groan then look down to see Weiss sleeping on my chest. I smile at her beauty when she begins stirring awake. After a long yawn I'm graced with her dazzling baby blues.

Weiss: "Morning already?"

Y/N: "Yep, time to get up."

She groans while snuggling closer to me.

Weiss: "Let's just stay in bed."

Y/N: "As much as I want to, we can't. We've got a whole list of activities to do."

Weiss groans before getting up and getting dressed. Once we're both dressed we head out of the resort to our first activity.

Woman: "Welcome to Offshore Adventure. How may I help you?"

Y/N: "Reservations for your cave exploration, should be under L/N."

She taps on the computer before smiling.

Woman: "Y/N and Weiss L/N, glad to have you. Please just head outside and wait for one of our guides."

We head outside and after two minutes a man pulls in a small cart. We hop aboard and are driven to the opposite end of the island to a cave entrance. Hopping off we're led through the various twists and turns before stopping in a large open area.

 Hopping off we're led through the various twists and turns before stopping in a large open area

Weiss: "It's beautiful."

Y/N: "So what can you tell us about this cave?"

Tour guide: "Well it was first discovered a whopping three hundred years ago by Atlesian explorer Alexander Aurora. He documented his findings and quickly turned it into an extremely popular tourist spot. A year after his death they built a resort away from the cave and named this cave Alexander's Cove to honor him. Since the resort's opening the cave's received thousands of visitors every year who come to admire its beauty and pay respects to its founder."

Weiss snaps a few photos and we continue on the exploration. Once we were done we head to our next activity. We enter the store where we're fitted for scuba gear. After all that we ride a boat out away from the resort where we dive in.

We swim up to the reef where we see all sorts of wildlife. A small school of fish swim to Weiss and spiral through her hair. I take a picture which is definitely going on our social page. After a few more minutes we get on the boat which takes us back to shore. Once on land we walk down main street.

Weiss: "This place was definitely worth the price."

Her stomach loudly growls causing her to go red faced.

Y/N: "Looks like it's time to eat. Luckily there's no shortage of restaurants to pick from."

Looking around we spot one called Tropical Storm. After a satisfying meal we continue to check off each activity on our list. Towards the end we pass by a vendor who's selling leis.

Weiss: "What're these?"

Y/N: "They're called leis."

Weiss: "They special?"

Y/N: "They are often seen as signs of love, celebration or greetings."

Weiss: "Let's get one."

I pay for two. The seller smiles and bows.

Seller: "My Oum shine his light on you."

We walk away and continue to explore the island when the sun finally starts to set. We head out onto the beach where we watch the sunset while holding each other.

Weiss: "This was the best honeymoon ever."

Y/N: "Just wait until next year."

Weiss: "You've already got that planned?"

Y/N: "Yep, and I ain't saying what it is."

Weiss rolls her eyes before leaning onto my chest.

Weiss: "I love you Y/N."

Y/N: "I love you too Weiss."

She turns her head giving me a kiss as the sun fully sets.