Snowy Seas

3rd POV

Off the coast of Menagerie sits a bar by the name of the rusted tap; walking inside we see a row of patrons sitting at the bar with the most interesting being a man clad in black named Y/N L/N.

Y/N POV

I begin my third bottle of Grum when the doors to the bar open and two men walk up to me.

Man: "You Y/N? Captain of the Hellhound?"

Y/N: "Depends, who wants to know?"

Man: "You're wanted by Atlas on account of piracy. Locals say there's a five million Lien price on your head."

Y/N: *whistles* "I was aware it had increased, but not by that much. So you hear to collect it?"

Man: "Yes."

He places his hand on my shoulder when I grab my bottle and slam it on his head. He grabs his bleeding wound when I kick him away. The secondary man withdraws his sword and goes to bring it down. However a shot is fired and the man'ssword is shot out of his hand. We look and see the most feared woman on the seven seas, captain Winter Schnee.

Man: "It's the white devil."

I take in her appearance and see she has on a white six button coat with the ends  of the sleeves being light blue. Under her coat is a white collared shirt with silver buttons; her pants are navy blue. For shoes they are black Corinthian leather boots. For accessories she has a red sash with most of it covering her right thigh. Finally she has a white three cornered hat with a giant silver feather on the right side. She holsters her diamond encrusted pistol and walks up to me. The man she shot grabs his hand and backs away in fear.

Y/N: "Captain Winter Schnee, to what  do I owe this lovely visit?"

Winter: "I heard reports of the Hellhound docking here. As I'm sure you were just made aware, there's a hefty price for you."

Y/N: "Five million Lien, don't tell me you want it."

Winter: "I don't know yet. On the upside it would give me enough money to upgrade my ship. Plus it would take you off the seas, meaning all the ships will be mine to plunder. On the downside plundering won't be as fun without you. You cause people just as much dread sailing as I do."

Y/N: "Is that a complement I hear?"

She smiles and leans up to me with our faces mere inches apart.

Winter: "What do you think?"

She leans back down and takes her leave. I go to join her when the bartender gets my attention.

Cat Faunus: "You have to pay for your drinks."

I reach for my coin bag but just grab air. I look at the bar door and groan seeing I just got robbed. I burst out of the bar and see Winter's ship already leaving. I run and upon reaching the wheel I give orders.

Y/N: "Anchor up sails out, we've got a ship to catch."

The sails are hoisted up and we set sail. 

Y/N: "First mate Jones, take the wheel."

Jones: "Aye aye captain Y/N."

I run up to a pully system and kick the lever hoisting me up to the crows nest. I extend my telescope and look at the Blue Royal's wheel to see Winter staring at me and smiling taunting me with my coin bag. I grit my teeth and shout to my crew. 

Y/N: "All hands on deck! Grab the hooks and prepare to board!"

I put away my telescope when my first mate gets my attention.

Jones: "We don't know if we'll be able to catch the Royal Blue!"

Y/N: "We will, old Hellhound will catch up!"

Crew mate: "Boarding!!!"

I smile, grab a rope and swing onto Winter's ship. I land and withdraw my sword as Winter does the same.

Y/N: "I want my coin bag back."

She smiles and shoves it under her shirt with the drawstring hanging over her bust.

Winter: "Then come and get it."

I stare at her in slight shock before swinging my sword at her. She easily blocks it and waves it away. I slightly groan and run away from her. I kick the pulley lever and am taken up to the sail mast. I look behind me and smile not seeing Winter. I turn around and narrowly block a sword strike. I sweep Winter's legs and watch her fall. She however hooks her leg on the sail mast and swings herself back up to me. 

I thrust my sword forward and cut open the left shoulder of Winter's coat. She glares at me and fires her pistol at my feet. I jump back but have my foot shot. I fall off and ram my sword into the sail riding it down tearing it open in the process. Winter repels down to me and readies her pistol. I act quick and fire at her hand knocking her pistol away. Not letting up I slash her chest eight times and kick out her feet. She lands on her back and tries to get up but I pin her down and aim my pistol at her face.

Y/N: "I win. I'll be taking my prize."

I grab my coin bag and reclip it to my waist. I hear cheering and look up to see Winter's crew has been captured. 

Winter: "There, you have your coin bag back. Are you going to turn me in now?"

Y/N: "No."

Winter: "What?"

Y/N: "I'm keeping you on the seas. Because it's like you said, plundering won't be as fun without you."

I help her up and notice her smiling and some red in her cheeks. She then does something unexpected and kisses me. And so that's how it ends. I married Winter and together we became the king and queen of the high seas.