Double Trouble

Y/N POV

I run past some trees where I see eight students fighting both a Nevermore and Deathstalker. I withdraw my gun and fire at both Grimm turning their attention to me. The Nevermore launches feathers which I dive behind a tree to avoid.

I reload my gun when the Deathstalker grabs the tree with its pincer. I duck as the tree is snapped in half. I aim at the Deathstalker but it sends its stinger down at me. I scramble back while firing my gun and dodging its pincers.

I roll backwards and use my sword to cut off its stinger. It screeches in pain when it swings its pincer sending me into the air. I breach the clouds before falling back towards the ground. The Nevermore flies upward swallowing me whole.

It screeches in victory when I activate my semblance. My body ignites on fire as it spreads all throughout the Nevermore's insides. The Nevermore squeals in pain when I send out a pulse of fire. The Nevermore burns to ashes freeing me.

I land back on solid ground when the Deathstalker cuts open my back with its pincer. I look over my shoulder and activate my semblance. But it doesn't activate, must've used it all on the Nevermore. Right when the Deathstalker gets ready to end my life a girl in yellow and a girl in red rush past me.

Red fires her scythe which makes the Deathstalker roar in annoyance. That's when yellow ignites her hair on fire reeling back her fist. She uppercuts the Deathstalker high into the air. As it comes down red swings her scythe slicing the Deathstalker in half.

Red: "You okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, thanks for the save."

Yellow: "No problem, cutie."

She winks at me making me look to the side as a blush hits my cheeks.

*timeskip to dance*

I fix up my clothes and head ou to the dancet. Upon entering the ballroom I head straight for the punch bowl. While I sip on the punch Ruby and Yang walk to me.

Yang: "You got a dancing partner?"

Y/N: "Nope."

Ruby: "Neither do we."

Yang: "So let's dance."

They both grab my hand and lead me to the dancefloor. I awkwardly shuffle when they begin a conversation.

Yang: "You having a good time?"

Y/N: "Mostly."

Ruby: "Something wrong?'

Y/N: "Just kinda confused."

Ruby: "About?"

Y/N: "Why'd you both pick me as a dancing partner?"

Yang: "Ain't it obvious? We've got feelings for you."

Y/N: "You do?"

Ruby: "Yep."

Y/N: "I'm kinda shocked you're both okay with sharing me."

Yang: "Since we both like you and we don't like fighting, we came to the decision to share."

Ruby: "We hope our feelings aren't unrequited."

Y/N: "I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel something for you two."

Yang: "Then it's settled, all three of us are a couple."

The song ends as they both kiss my cheek.

*timeskip*

Y/N: "And that's how we met."

Violet: "Then what happened?"

Lily: "You dummy, they had us."

Violet sticks out her tongue which makes me laugh.

Yang: "Dinner!"

Violet/Lily: "Coming!"

They run into the kitchen when I get up to join them. I sit down at the table as the last plate is set down and my wives sit down.

Yang: "Looking good if I do say so."

Y/N: "Yeah you do."

Ruby pouts.

Y/N: "You're fine too."

She loses her put as we dig into our meal.

Lily: "Mom, how come you and dad never had anymore kids?"

Yang: "It won't be that way for long."

I choke and spit out my drink.

Y/N: "You're pregnant!?!"

Ruby: "She ain't the only one."

I take in the news and faint into my food.

Violet/Lily: "More siblings!!!!"