Brawler Love

Y/N POV

I sit up in my bed and smile, today's the day. I jump out of bed sliding to my closet to get dressed. For those unaware, today marks the one year anniversary between me and my girlfriend. After getting dressed I head on to the cafeteria to get a flower. 

Since today is also valentine's day the upperclassmen are selling roses to those who don't have the time to go down into Vale to buy roses. Granted the flowers being sold are fake but hey, it's the thought that counts. I get there to see my best friend.

Y/N: "Hello Velvet."

Velvet: "Hello Y/N, you hear to buy a rose?"

Y/N: "You know it."

Velvet: *grabs flower* "Here, on the house."

Y/N: "Doesn't feel right so..."

I reach into my pocket grabbing ten lien.

Y/N: "Take this for your troubles."

Velvet: "That's very sweet of you Y/N."

We swap items while I head to my girlfriend's dorm. Along the way I bump into someone knocking them down.

Y/N: "Sorry bout tha- Yang?"

Yang: "Hey Y/N."

I help my close friend up and notice her gym clothes.

Y/N: "You just get done working out?"

Yang: "Not yet, just taking a break to grab a quick bite to eat. But what about you, where you off to with a rose?"

Y/N: "On my way to my girlfriend's dorm. Today's our anniversary."

Yang: "Oh yeah, how long's it been now?"

Y/N: "A year today."

Yang: "Time really flies by."

Y/N: "That it does. Well, I won't keep you from eating."

Yang: "See ya later Y/N."

We part ways while I think back to when I met my girlfriend. It was during initiation, I saved her from a Nevermore. From there we really hit it off and eventually found ourselves dating. I smile at memory lane when I reach her dorm. I go to knock but notice the door slightly open. I get confused but smile, she must've been expecting me. I quietly enter her dorm then walk to her bed.

Y/N: "Your dashing knight is her-"

I'm cut off midsentence by seeing something rather shocking. There on the bed is my presumed girlfriend being railed by a student from another academy. 

Y/N: "Well, this is rather heart breaking."

Becky: "Y/N!?"

Y/N: "Hello Becky."

Ben: "He your boyfriend?"

Y/N: "Ex actually, feel free to get to know her."

Becky: "Y/N wait, I-"

I hold up my hand stopping her.

Y/N: "I don't wanna hear you wanna try to say you're sorry. Goodbye Becky."

I calmly out of the room and into the school.

*later 3rd POV*

Yang makes her way through the school searching for Y/N. Lucky for her she knows the one place she can always find him. She opens the rooftop door to find Y/N sitting down watching the sun set. She takes a seat next to him watching the sunset too.

Yang: "Hey."

Y/N: "Hi."

Yang: "I heard what happened, I'm sorry."

Y/N: "Why're you apologizing? I'm the idiot, I should've known this was happening. What with the canceling dates last minute or not showing up at all. I guess a part of me just didn't want it to be real."

Yang: "How're you feeling?"

Y/N: "I was mad. But then I switched out Becky's locks to her dorm, that made me feel a little better."

Yang laughs at the payback.

Yang: "So what're you gonna do now?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Probably watch a movie while crying and eating a tub of ice cream. You know, typical breakup stuff."

Again she laughs.

Yang: "You know, it's still valentine's day and we're now both without one."

Y/N: "What're you saying?"

Yang: "I want you to be mine."

Y/N: "So you have feelings for me huh?"

Yang: "Yep."

Y/N: "Since when?"

Yang: "Initiation. Seeing you take down that Nevermore is what sparked my interest in you."

Y/N: "Then I'm a dummy for not seeing it."

Yang: "Maybe."

She scoots close grabbing his arm.

Yang: "But you're my dummy."

Y/N hands Yang the rose he's still holding onto. She grabs it holding hands with Y/N. They share a kiss before Y/N wraps his arm around Yang as she lays her head on his chest. The two new lovers then watch as the sun finally sets.

Y/N: "I love you Yang."

Yang: "I love you too Y/N."

Meanwhile just behind them a certain cheater falls to her knees crying, why did she have to cheat?