The Witch Maiden

Y/N POV

The fall of Beacon is about to commence and I'm so excited. I sit down with Yang and Ruby sitting next to me while the Mercury and Emerald fight each other. Emerald goes down and I use my semblance to alter Mercury's mind. He goes insane and kills Emerald which causes the whole place to panic. Right on que Glynda comes on the speaker and gives her speech.

Glynda: "This is not a tragedy. This was not a accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children to men who claim to be our guardians. But are in reality nothing more than men. Our academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace and yet, what do we have here? One nation's student mercilessly killed by another's. Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Roman thought defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral I can assure you, the situation there is equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we the citizens are left in the dark. So I ask you, when the first shots are fired who do you think you can trust?"

The Grimm sirens go off, we leave the area and head to our respective places to cause mayhem. I land in Beacon's courtyard and kill all of the huntsmen I come across. I then make my way to the school's basement to see Glynda's rise to power. I make it and see her battling some girl in a red dress. I run to her before she can kill Glynda and grab her head.

Y/N: "End of the line."

I activate my semblance and her mind is instantly broken leaving her catatonic. I look at Glynda and see her maiden powers activated.

Y/N: "Guess who's queen of the castle."

Glynda: "A queen needs a king~"

We lock arms and head outside back to the chaos above us. When we get out Roman blocks our path.

Roman: "You will pay for this!"

Glynda hurls a fireball at him and he gets knocked back. I stand over him and aim my gun at his face.

Roman: "You will not get away with this."

Y/N: "Oh you poor little man, we already have."

I fire a shot into his head and his brains splatter on the ground. I holster my gun and head back to Glynda. Everyone gets onto a airship and we watch as the school blows up and is taken over by the Grimm. We land at our base and the second the doors open Glynda drags me to our room. She throws me onto the bed and gets naked.

Y/N: "What's happening?"

Glynda: "We are going to make the world's strongest baby."

I smile and you can guess what happens next. Years later our kids play in our throne room by torturing Roman who we brought back to life just to torture. Glynda walks into the room, sits down on my lap and plants her lips on mine.

Glynda: "I have great news."

Y/N: "Which is?"

Glynda: "S/N and D/N are going to have a younger sibling."