Hop Hop Bunny

Y/N POV

It is your typical day at Beacon, class ending and students rushing to be first in line for the cafeteria. However like always I am the first to arrive thanks to my semblance. I stack all of best slices of pizza and head off to my designated table. I bite into the holy delicacy that is pizza and exhale at its heavenly taste. I pull my head back taking a stretchy piece of cheese with me; I hold the pizza above me and slowly lower it into my mouth. I finish up my slice when I hear the sound of someone in trouble.

???: "That hurts!"

I look over to see Velvet receiving her daily torment from the resident school cunt, Cardin Winchester. I set my pizza down and go to stop Cardin; I place my hand on his shoulder and clear my throat.

Cardin: "What do you want asshole?"

Y/N: "You to quit picking on Velvet."

Cardin: "Fat chance."

Y/N: "I'm warning you Winchester, let her go."

Cardin: "You don't tell me what to do!"

I punch him in his jaw and hear it break. He lets go of her ears and holds his jaw in pain. Not letting up I kick him in his balls and he drops to the floor in pain. I look at his teammates and they look at me in fear.

Y/N: "Boo!"

They take off screaming out of the cafeteria while dragging Cardin behind them. I look at Velvet and she holds her ears in pain.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Velvet: "No, my ears hurt."

I lightly rub her ears and she goes red faced. I switch ears and she starts purring while her ears twitch in happiness. I take my hand away when her stomach loudly growls which makes her try to hide her face behind her ears.

Y/N: "I take it you haven't eaten yet?"

Velvet: "Cardin knocked my food on the ground and wasted my slice of pizza."

Y/N: "Well I have plenty if you want some."

She lets go of her ears and stares at me in disbelief.

Velvet: "You would give me some of your food?"

Y/N: "Well, we can't have you going hungry now can we?"

Velvet: "But I'm a faunus."

Y/N: "What does that have to do with anything?"

Velvet: "You should hate me because of it."

Y/N: "Why would I hate Faunus? They're the same just as us. Besides I think you look cute with your rabbit ears."

Velvet: *blushing* "You think they're cute?"

Y/N: "Positively adorable."

I had back to my table and she joins me. I hand her a slice and she begins nibbling on it like a rabbit. I watch her and can't help but smile at how cute she looks doing that.

Velvet: "Oh carrots, I never introduced myself. My name is Velvet Scarlatina."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, a pleasure to meet you miss Scarlatina."

Velvet: "Velvet is fine."

*timeskip graduation*

Velvet and I became a couple soon after our encounter and graduated from Beacon. About a year after graduation we got married and settled down here in Vale. Right now I am on my way home from work to my loving Rabbit. I enter the front door and find the house completely quite. I look down to see a trail of rose peddles and follow it to our bedroom. I open the door to see Velvet laying on our bed in nothing but brown lingerie. There are rose peddles on the bed and candles lit creating a lovely scent.

Y/N: "What's all this?"

Velvet gets off the bed and walks to me with a sway in her hips.

Velvet: "It's a prize for working so hard."

Y/N: "I like this prize."

She takes off her lingerie and gets completely naked. She then jumps and latches onto my chest while whispering in my ear.

Velvet: *whispering* "Hippity hoppity your virginity is now my property."