My Shy Snowflake

Y/N POV

It's just another happy day here at Beacon. Class is over the day and I'm on my way to relax. I make my way to the library to see if they updated my favorite book series. I get there and immediately freeze seeing her. She's perusing the isles where I normally look. My heart skips a beat when she looks my way. I shout ducking behind a shelf. I feel my heart which is getting ready to beat outta my chest.

Y/N: "I hope she didn't see me."

I silently curse for being like this. I wish I could just talk to her but for some unknown reason I just get too nervous. I think back to when this feeling for her all began.

*flashback*

I make my way through the Emerald Forest heading for the relics. I run as fast as I can when I finally reach my destination.

Yang: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Hi."

Blake: "You not find a partner yet?"

Y/N: "Not yet. But I get this feeling that'll change soon."

I snag a relic when a voice shouts.

Ruby: "Heads up!"

We look up as Ruby fires her scythe and lands safely in front of us.

Y/N: "Nice landing."

Ruby: "Thank you."

Voice: "Aaaaahhhh!!!!!"

I look up to see a girl in white falling out of the sky. I run up a tree and jump off the highest branch. I then catch her bridal style.

Y/N: "Don't worry, I got you."

White: "But who's got you?"

I open my mouth to answer. But I look down seeing the ground below.

Y/N: "Oh darn."

We both scream as we head for the ground. Acting quickly I activate my semblance. The earth spirals upwards to me. I hit the structure sliding down to safety. I set the girl down.

Y/N: "You okay miss-"

I look at her. It's then the world moves in slow motion. I smile seeing this girl's stunning beauty. She's hands down the prettiest girl I've ever met. I get so caught up in her gorgeousness that I fail to notice her snapping her fingers in my face.

White: "Earth to boy. Can you hear me?"

I snap back to reality as my cheeks turn bright red.

White: "Thanks for saving me."

I emit a long noise of nervousness.

White: "You ok-"

I burst into a sprint the other way.

Y/N: "Why must she be so pretty!?!?!"

*present time*

I sigh at the memory when something grabs my shoulder. I turn seeing Weiss. I turn to run but she stops me.

Weiss: "Don't, I wanna talk."

I stop turning back to her.

Y/N: "What'd you wanna talk about?"

Weiss: "Why are you always running away from me? Is there an issue? If there is I'd like to resolve it."

She gets closer to my face. My body gets hotter as I advert my eyes. Red consumes my cheeks as I now begin to smell her perfume. I pray for assistance when she giggles.

Weiss: "Oh, I see what's going on. You like me, don't you?"

I close my eyes trying to disappear. My head in turned. Something soft then presses against my lips. I faintly open my eyes. They widen seeing Weiss kissing me.

She parts smiling.

Weiss: "That's good. Because I like you too."

My brain literally crashes from the confession.

Weiss: "Say something."

I regain enough brain power to utter a single sentence.

Y/N: "This' the greatest day of my life."

She giggles. She then wraps her arm around me.

Weiss: "Whaddaya say we go out and grab some lunch?"

Y/N: "I'd say that sounds real swell."

I walk with her out of Beacon. As we walk down Vale I face Weiss.

Y/N: "Does this mean we're dating?"

Weiss: "Yes."

Y/N: "Sweet."

She laughs as we enter the restaurant.