New life

A green haired boy ran down an alleyway crying 'why do they hate me why.' He thought as he stopped running, this boy is Izuku Yagi a quirkless boy deemed useless nothing more than a Deku.

 He started walking down the alley and bumps into a man "s-sorry." Izuku said the man looked down and his eyes widened "I-Izuku what are you doing away from your mother." The man asked "who are you?" Izuku asked the man "so Inko never told you that Yagi isn't your real father." The man said "what?" Izuku asked shocked by the new information "I am Hisashi Midorya your biology father let's get you back home." Hisashi said "N-NO I'M N-NOT G-GOING B-BACK THERE!" Izuku yelled.

"Why what happened?" Hisashi asked crouching to look Izuku in the eyes "they don't care about me and Izumi and Bakugo attack me because I'm quirkless." Izuku said "I knew I shouldn't have let Inko keep you, your coming home with me and your stepmother." Hisashi said standing up straight.

An hour later they get to Hisashi's mansion "wow your rich?" Izuku asked walking into his new home "Hisashi are you home and who is this cutie?" Nemuri asked pinching Izuku's cheek "he's my son Izuku." Hisashi said "wait I thought he was living with his mother." Nemuri said looking at an upset Hisashi "they neglected him and Izumi and her friend attacked on a daily basis all because he's quirkless." Hisashi said "WHAT AFTER ALL SHE DID TO KEEP HIM AND HIS SISTER SHE DOSE THAT!" Nemuri yelled.

"I know but he'll live with us now." Hisashi said patting Izuku on the head "my new mom is pro-hero Midnight this is AWESOME." Izuku said excited "Izuku next week you start school ok." Hisashi said and Izuku nodded.

<time skip to Izuku's first day in his new school>

"Ok class we have a new student with us." The teacher said as Izuku walked in "h-hi my name is Izuku Midorya and I'm quirkless." Izuku said and the class except for two girls started throwing paper balls at him "THAT'S ENOUGH and Izuku sit in between Momo and Kyoka there nice girls." The teacher said and Izuku did as told "hi Momo Yaoyorozu." Yaoyorozu said "and I'm Kyoka Jirou." Kyoka said "it's nice to meet you both." Izuku said sitting down 'why is he so shy and cute....wait what am I thinking.' Kyoka thought blushing.

<time skip to lunch>

"Is it ok if I eat here sensei?" Izuku asked "yeah." The teacher said as Yaoyorozu and Kyoka come in with their lunch and sit at a table.

Izuku grabs his bag and grabs his packed lunch from home and starts eating, then Yaoyorozu and Kyoka get up and sit at the same table as him "is it ok if we sit with you Midorya?" Kyoka asked "......yeah.." Izuku said and put his earbuds in "so what are your hobbies Midorya?" Yaoyorozu asked before Izuku could start listening to his music "well science and music believe it or not." Izuku said "seems like an interesting mix if you ask me." Kyoka said.

After that day Izuku had real friends that care about him.

To becontinue........................

(a/n new story and hope you enjoyed see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)