Venom part 2: Out numbered

Sandman started to take form as a giant man "time to die spider." He said raising his fist and slamming it to the ground but Izuku dodged it but is kicked in the back by Eddie then sand locks him to the ground then Sandman backhands his sending him flying into a support beam and fell back on top of another and got.
Then webs went around his neck and pulled him down so he was lying down and being choked.

<at the dorms>

When Izuku first showed everyone was cheering but now everyone was having a hard time looking at the tv "the brutality we are seeing here it's hard to believe." A female reporter said then it switches to the other reporter "this might be the end of Spiderman." He said "I'm going out there the nerd needs help." Katsuki said and ran out with Todoroki and Momo behind him.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was reaching his hand out to where the taxi 8s in the web then Sandman slams his fist on Izuku and Venom laughs as he continues to choke Izuku and his arm fell limp Sandman was about to slam his fist into Izuku again but he hears a beeping and an explosion goes off and an orange blur takles Venom and something was flying towards the taxi and an ice ramp was made and someone lowers to Izuku side "you ok man?" Harry asked "could be better." Izuku said getting up.

Then more explosions were heard they look over to Venom who was fighting Katsuki "HEY FLASH LET ME FIGHT HIM!" Izuku yelled and Katsuki jumped away from Venom and Izuku swings towards him kicking him in the chest knocking him into the unfinished building then he started to jump to support beam to support beam and Izuku did the same and soon they were at the top floor, then Izuku spin kicks Venom across the face.
Then Venom slashes Izuku across the chest making him bleed "ow get those things clipped." Izuku said jokingly "bet you wish you still had the black suit." Venom said as he slashes across his own chest and the suit fixed it's self and Eddie.

<with the others>

"Jirou do you think you can help Izuku?" Momo asked as she flew one of the glider from the sports festival "no I can't I want to but I can't use my quirk." Kyoka said "how?" Momo asked "Eddie stabbed me with this red tranquilizer bullet." Kyoka said as she got off the glider and joined the crowd and Momo went to help Harry and Katsuki who just pulled the pin on his left gauntlet causing a huge explosion turning Sandman's right leg to glass and destroying it at the same time and the Yaoyorozu twins throws grenades at Sandman's arms having the same effect as Katsuki's explosion.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was having a hard time against Venom do to his spider sense wasn't working against him, then Venom uppercuts Izuku then shots a web line then spins and throws him into a stack of metal poles knocking them over and made loud noises that the symbiote couldn't stand it and it starts to scream out in pain he was about to use this to his advantage but a portal opened underneath Venom and he falls through it and it closes "FUCK!" Izuku yelled in frustration.

<with the others>

Sandman was able switch his conscience to a different group of sand and escaped through a portal without Katsuki and the Yaoyorozu twins noticing and Izuku lands next to the three "where is Kyoka? Is she ok?" Izuku asked as he took what was left of his mask and Kyoka ran over to and huges him.

<time skip>

"So can you use your quirk now?" Izuku asked Kyoka and she raised her earphone jacks up "yep." She said "for some reason I have a feeling we're going to see more of those quirk canceling bullets." He said looking at the sunrise "I'm more concerned that Venom or Eddie will come back to killed to you and it was obvious that your spider sense doesn't work on him." She said "actually I think it's the symbiote it doesn't work I was bonded with it so my spider sense doesn't see it as a threat." He said "well when he shows up again I can help." She said then they kiss as the sun lines up with them.

To becontinue................

(a/n hope you enjoyed the Black Suit ark which is the longest ark but the next ark is the licensing exam anyways see you next chapter of The Spider Hero.)