Old friend

"Why is everyone so dead set on calling Izuku Midorya aka Spider Man a hero he broke the law with illegally using his quirk and being a vigilante and he created not one not two but possibly the entire league of villains AND-" Izuku turn the TV off "is he seriously trying to put the blame me for the league of villains?" He asks "seems that way Midorya." Iida said.

"Pickle puss needs a new hobby that doesn't involve bad mouthing me." Izuku said "but he does have a point vigilantes are illegal I'm still surprised you're not in jail." Iida said and everyone looks at the two.

"Why does it matter I was helping people." Izuku said "the law is the law Midorya." Iida said "sometimes the law needs to be broken." Izuku said Iida was about to say something when Aizawa entered the dorms.

"Midorya come with me." He said and Izuku stands up "alright." He said as him and Aizawa leave "so what is it Aizawa?" Izuku asks "we have a new student and Nezu wants you to show her around." Aizawa said "Alright." Izuku said as they reached the principal's office.

Izuku walks in "ah Midorya meet Gwan Stacy." Nezu said and Gwen turns around "hey Midorya long time no see." She said "G-Gwen how have you been?" Izuku asks "I've been good." Gwen said "so what are you doing in Japan?" Izuku asks.

"Dad got a job as the new police chief." Gwen said "that's great so what class are you in?" Izuku asks as they leave the principal's office "class 1-C." Gwen said a bit depressed "what's wrong?" Izuku asks "oh it's nothing." Gwen said "alright....hey do you want a job at Midorya Corp?" Izuku asks "REALLY?!?!" Gwen yells excitedly "yeah." Izuku said with a smile "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" Gwen yells as she hugs Izuku causing Izuku to chuckle "no problem Gwen." He said then Gwen let go with a small blush on her face.

"I-I should get to class." Gwen said as she runs away and Izuku starts to head back to the dorms when he realizes something "WAIT GWEN YOU'RE HEADING THE WRONG WAY!!" He yells as he chases after her.

<time skip>

Izuku walks back into the dorms and heads to the kitchen "Midorya." Iida said in a cold tone as Izuku passes him "Iida." Izuku said.

When Izuku got to the kitchen Kyoka walks over to him "hey Izu what did Aizawa want." She asks "Nezu wanted me to show a new student around the school." Izuku said "so who are they?" Kyoka asks "you remember my American friend Gwen Stacy?" Izuku asks "her." Kyoka said slightly annoyed "yeah she's in class 1-C." Izuku said not notices the annoyed expression his girlfriend had.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Izuku asks "how about we watch a movie." Kyoka said slightly less annoyed "alright." Izuku said.

<with Gwen>

Gwen was in her room looking at her reflection in the mirror "okay Gwen all you have to do is tell him how you feel about no big deal." She said as she looked at a photo of her and Izuku and smiles.

To be continued.............