What is this?

Izuku just finished unpacking "all done." He said flopping onto his bed then his phone started ringing "hello." Izuku said answering it "sir we have been asked to study the alien lifeform." A man said "wait we're getting to study the living goop?" Izuku asked excited "yes sir." The man said "ok I'll personally study it understand." Izuku said getting his swear on "understood sir." The man said and Izuku hung up.

He ran out his room with a huge smile on his face "hey Izuku why are you so happy?" Momo asked Izuku stopped running and turned around the whole class was outside his room "you all know about the lifeform that was on the outside of the space shuttle?" Izuku asked and everyone nods "well Midorya Crop is in charge of studying it." Izuku said excitedly "can I come Izu?" Kyoka asked.

"Of course come on let's go." Izuku said and him and Kyoka ran off to Midorya Labs 'lucky bitch.' Izumi thought and walked away angrily.

<time skip>

Izuku and Kyoka enter Izuku's personal lab when they see the tank the creature is in "I can't believe this I'm actually in the same room as an alien lifeform." Izuku said as the black goop presses against the glass trying to teach Izuku "amazing it's just unbelievable that some goop is alive." Izuku said Kyoka just giggled at her boyfriend's excitement over some black goop but she can't help but feel as if something bad is going to happen with this goop.

Izuku puts his hand on the glass and the goop crawls up to it and takes the shape of his hand "what is this?" Izuku asked with a huge smile on his face but Kyoka felt more uneasy of the thing 'what the hell is that thing?' Kyoka thought.

<an hour later>

"Kyoka we got to going." Izuku said a little disappointed that they have to leave so they can be back to U.A for curfew "ok." Kyoka said getting up and following her boyfriend out of the lab, but the started banging on the glass in the direction of Izuku.

<time skip>

When Izuku and Kyoka got back to the dorms everyone started asking questions "I just started to study it there is still more I have to do before I can answer your questions." Izuku said, Kyoka and Momo were talking in a corner "so what do you think of the alien lifeform?" Momo asked "I don't like it creeps me out." Kyoka said and Momo was confused by that remark when her and Izuku heard about the lifeform they were like little kids that just got their favorite candy.

"But I thought you were excited about the lifeform." Momo said "I was before being in the same room and it was like it was trying to get to Izu for some reason." Kyoka said "I don't know but I wouldn't be scared of it it's just some living mud." Momo said walking away 'maybe she's right plus Izu is really happy about this.' Kyoka thought.

To becontinue...................................