The Yagis come to visit

Izuku was in the kitchen of the apartment he was living in with his friend Harry making some coffee for the morning when there was a knock on the door "please no more fan girls." Izuku said walking over to the door and opened it.

"I told you Izuku Midorya lives here." One girl said "sign my chest." Another girl said before anyone else could say something he shut the door in their faces "why does it always have to be fan girls." Izuku said as he finished making his coffee.

Then Kyoka came in "you know some fan girls want autographs." Kyoka said sitting down next to Izuku "yeah on their chests." Izuku said rolling his eyes then Kyoka went to the door and opened it "STOP HARASSING MY BOYFRIEND!" Kyoka yelled and the fan girls ran away.

"Thank you Kyo." Izuku said before taking a sip of his coffee "no problem." Kyoka said going to kiss him but there's another knock on the door "I swear if that's more fan girls I'm going web swinging." Izuku said as Kyoka opened the door.

"Hi I'm looking for Izuku." A skinny man said "hi......you what do you want Yagi?' Izuku asked angrily "your coming home Izu." Izumi said "yes where you belong." Inko said "no I'm happy now I got a girlfriend and a Mom that cares for me." Izuku said "what about Hisashi?" Toshinori asked "he died." Izuku said.

"But Izu your suppose be with me not her." Izumi said angrily "what are you talking about?" Izuku and Kyoka asked in unison "Izu is suppose to be my boyfriend." Izumi said grabbing his wrist and trying to pull him to her "your fucking disgusting." Izuku said slapping her hand to make her let go.

"I'm your brother by blood I don't see myself as apart of your family by we still have the same birth parents." Izuku said disgusted by her "stop denying your feelings you want to be with me." Izumi said before forcing herself onto him and kissed him on the lips.

The moment he was free he ran to the bathroom and poked into the toilet "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Kyoka yelled before slapping Izumi, Izuku out of the bathroom pissed "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Izuku yelled "but-but I love you." Izumi said "I SAID OUT!" Izuku yelled and the Yagis left hanging their heads as they did.

"I'm going web swinging." Izuku said as he walked into his room.

<time skip>

"This is nice no Yagis, no fan girls and no crime you got to love peaceful mornings like this." Izuku said then All Might showed up "what do you want from me?" Izuku asked annoyed by the number one Hero aka worlds worst Dad "come home." All Might said "look captain steroids I said no that's final." Izuku said not even looking at the man.

"It wasn't a choice." All Might said going grab Izuku but he jumped off the building and flipped All Might off as he swung away and yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE ASS MIGHT."

To becontinue...................................

(a/n hope you enjoyed this fillet chapter.)