Survival of the fittest

Everyone was waiting for the licensing exam to begin Izuku being the most anxious because his spider sense keeps going off when the exam starts he is tackled to the ground and everyone turns to see a man in a Scorpion suit.

"Ready to die?" He asked "who are you?" Izuku asked "I'm Scorpion." He said and was going to stab Izuku with his stinger but a sound wave blasted him off Izuku "thanks Kyo." Izuku said getting to his feet then he's grabbed by the Goblin "hey Spiderman long time no see HAHAHAHAHA!" He said and throws Izuku and he's punched in the chest by Venom "hey bro how's it going?" He asked as he shot a web line to him then he spin throws him to Sandman "this is fun." He said then four mechanical arms picked him up "with All Might out of the way there's only one threat to us you Spiderman." Doc.Ock said and throws him to Lizard and he punches him to Electro and he starts to electrocute him "I guess you were right you did know how it feels to be useless I wish I could have been more like you old friend but it's too late for me." Electro said and throw him to Vulture.

"Hey Spiderman long time no see." He said then he drops him to the guy wearing the rhino creature who proceeds punch him to Shocker he then he blasts him to the crowd of people "ow" Izuku said getting up then two web lines are shot at him "can't a guy get a rest?" He asked then he's thrown to Rhino again 'is this how it ends?' Izuku thought "I don't remember raising a quieter." Izuku hears Hisashi's voice 'Dad.' He thought "yeah kiddo now stop doubting yourself and fight for what's right." Hisashi's voice said.

And Izuku shot webs at Rhino's eyes blinding him and kicks him in the face and backflips off him and shots a web line to the Goblin's glider and the swings up and kicks him off of it and webs him up then Venom jumps at Izuku knocking him off the glider and to the ground "ready to die?" He asked "how many times will people ask me that?" Izuku asked and punches Venom in the face knocking him off of Izuku, he then gets up and Venom does the same he was about to attack when a portal opens under him and he falls through it Izuku looks around and sees the others escaped as well "damn it." He said and swings back to the others.

<time skip>

Izuku was cleaning dishes in the dorm kitchen after the party they had after everyone except Todoroki passed the exam he then pulls out the vile of gen-cleanser and pops off the top 'with great power comes great responsibility.' He thought and pored it down the drain and yellow bubbles came up out of the drain "oh come on." He said as he turned the faucet on to make it go down.

To becontinue...............