Venom part 1: Thirst for revenge

Eddie was carrying the bucket with the symbiote in it but he wasn't heading off campus he was going to his dorm when he got almost everyone ignored him not because of being quirkless like he thinks but because he's an asshole to everyone, soon he gets to his room "I'll show them all what Eddie Bakugo can do." He said as he opened the bucket and the symbiote jumped on to him.

<in Eddie's mind>

"Where am I?" He asked looking around then a pair of white eyes with a mouth.

"We are in your mind Eddie." It said "you're the symbiote aren't you?" He asked "yes we are but I have a few questions for you." It said "go ahead." He said "do you want power?" It asked "yes." He said "do you want revenge?" It asked "yes." He said "do you hate Izuku Midorya?" It asked "YES!" He yelled "do you hate Spiderman?" It asked "YES!" He yelled as black tendrils connected with him "will you accept the power he rejected?" It asked "YES!" He yelled "then bond with us permanently." It said "YES!" He yelled he was covered in the symbiote.

<in the real world>

"WE ARE POISON TO IZUKU MIDORYA AND SPIDERMAN WE ARE VENOM!" He yelled.

<with Izuku>

Currently Izuku was wearing warm clothes and wrapped in his blanket "why is it s-so c-cold?" He asked himself then there was a knock at his door "w-who is i-it?" He asked "it's Kyoka please let me in." She said "it i-isn't locked." He said and she entered the room and closed the behind her "how are you feeling Izu?" She asked "cold really really cold." He said "I'll be right back Izu." She said and left the room.
When she came back she was wearing a crop top and booty shorts and was had three portable heaters and started setting them up "you know you don't have to help me after all that I did." He said as she finished setting the last heater up "but I want to help my boyfriend even if you did something really really stupid like bonding with an evil mud stain." She said as she sat on the side of the bed.

"What did I ever do to get such a great girlfriend like you?" He asked with a small smile "just by being you ya idiot." She said with a smile.

<time skip>

Izuku woke up and he felt like he was in an oven he was about to get up when he noticed Kyoka sleeping on his chest 'being cooked alive can't be that bad.' He thought as he relaxed soon Kyoka started to wake up "morning sexy." Izuku said making her blush "morning." She said and got up "are you feeling better?" She asked "like bran new." He said and jumped on to the ceiling and starts stretching "it's good to wake up to your voice and not the symbiote's." He said dropped to floor.
"You really are over that thing aren't you." She said as she unplugged the heaters "I mean I literally asked Eddie to tell David to kill it." He said as he went to his closet and grabbed his hero suit and normal clothes "now to see if I remember how put these on." He said walking into his bathroom.

<somewhere in the city>

Mud was leaking out of a sewer pipe and took the form of Flint Marko "when I see Spiderman he's gonna whis he was born." He said walking towards the league of villains hideout.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was in the common room watching the news "Spiderman might be in U.A but he is a menace to this city." J. Jona Jameson said on the tv "why does he so much?" Izuku asked and just shrugged "also someone has been stealing my underwear." He said "who the fuck is doing there?" Katsuki asked creeped out and no one noticed Izumi slowly backing away to her room.

Then Kyoka got a text from her parents asking her to come over "sorry got to go but see you guys when I get back." She said as she left the dorms "why do I get the feeling that something very bad is going to happen?" Izuku asked "your spider sense maybe." Kaminari said "I don't think it's that." Izuku said.

<with Sandman>

Flint was walking down an alley way when someone swings towards him and he punches him "it's over Spiderman." He said picking him but what he sees actually scares him.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He yelled throwing the creature on to the wall and the face or mask peals back revealing it was Eddie "we are we Venom and we want into the league of villains

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He yelled throwing the creature on to the wall and the face or mask peals back revealing it was Eddie "we are we Venom and we want into the league of villains." He said "fine follow me." Flint said leading the way to the hideout.

<time skip with Kyoka>

Kyoka was at the sidewalk and called for a taxi and got in "U.A high school." She said and the driver turned around "sorry not happening." Eddie said the symbiote covered his body and he knocks her out and drives away.

<an hour later with the rest of 1-A>

Izuku was pacing back and forth waiting for Kyoka when the show everyone was watching got interpreted by braking news "braking news a U.A student has been kidnapped by what was originally thought to be the black suit Spiderman but form this footage it turns out to be something more horrifying." The news report said and showed a video of Venom jumping at the group of low ranking heroes and police officers "hold on we're being told there is a message in the web." He said and a live was shown of the web which indeed had a message 'COME AND STOP US IF YOU CAN SPIDERMAN' "apparently they are calling Spiderman out will he respond or ignore it?" He asked everyone turned to look at Izuku but he was gone.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was swinging to the location of creature was soon he swings over a crowd of people "LOOK IT'S SPIDERMAN!" One yelled "HE CAME TO SAVE THAT GIRL!" Another yelled soon everyone was cheering for him.
He was close to reaching the taxi in the web when he's kicked the side and into the building that was being built, he hit the floor rolling when he stopped he got up and looked around and hoping his spider sense would help him.
Then something grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up and was punched in the face then thrown to a support beam and fell to the ground "why isn't my spider sense." He asked and someone dropped in front of him "what's wrong bro spider sense not working?" They asked and Izuku looked up to Eddie with symbiote pealed back reveal his face "Eddie you got to take off the symbiote." Izuku said getting up "yeah not happening." Eddie said "I it's hard with how it makes you feel all the power but have to take it off before you doing something even worse than this." Izuku said.

"Thanks but we like being bad it makes us happy." Eddie said as the symbiote covers his face again "and call us Venom." He said.

He then jumps at Izuku knocking them off the the platform and they started trading blows but Eddie punches Izuku hard enough to send him to the ground and got back up the sand started to form a giant "you got to be fucking me." He said.

To becontinue..................