Let there be Carnage

After they informed Night of what happened they were told to head back to the U.A dorms and not tell anyone what happened while he figures out what to do with Eri 'at least Spiderman wasn't seen picking her up.' He thought.

<the next day>

Izuku walks downstairs to the common room "really you want to throw a party." Kyoka said and Izuku looks over to her and see her talking with Harry "yeah the last party me, you and Momo went to Max turned into Electro." Harry said "you're right maybe Izu can actually come and enjoy this one." Kyoka said 'I do need a distraction.' Izuku thought "sure when will it happen?" He asks making his presence be known and they look at him.

"Tonight 10 PM." Harry said and gets up "oh and bring the whole class it'll be fun." He said and leaves "never have I ever thought you would agree to going to a party." Kyoka said and Izuku looks at her "and I never thought I would be dating such an amazing girl like you." He said and walks to the kitchen.

<time skip>

Some of class 1-A was getting ready to head to Harry's party "all of be careful and don't do anything reckless." Iida said "don't worry we got the class rep with us." Ashido said "not really the best excuse." Izuku said "why?" Ashido asks and Izuku blinks a few times "....the black suit aka the evil mud I bonded with and got addicted to it ring any bells." Izuku said "oh......right forgot about that.....but we got Yao-momo with us." Ashido said 'I'm not a good excuse either.' Momo thought and they left.

<time skip>

They arrive "alright guys........LET'S GET WASTED!" Momo yells shocking everyone except for Kyoka.

"....well damn." Kaminari said and everyone separates leaving Izuku and Kyoka alone "so what do you want to do?" Izuku asks "want to make out?" Kyoka asks "why the hell not." Izuku said and they start making out.

<with Monoma>

Monoma was walking around and bumps into Kendo from 1-B "oh I'm sorry." Monoma said then sees who he bumped into and started blushing "oh you're Monoma right." Kendo said "yeah and you're Kendo from 1-B right." Monoma said and the two began to talk.

<with Momo, Kaminari and Ashido>

Momo, Kaminari and Ashido walk up to a table filled with alcohol "hey Yaoyorozu I bet I can drink more than you." Kaminari said "HA challenge accepted." Momo said and made to bottle openers and hands one to Kaminari and they start to have a drinking contest and Harry walks over to Ashido "how's it going?" Harry asks and he kisses her on the cheek "good." Ashido said.

Then some Goblin goon come through the windows with Carnage and Izuku shoots two web lines and slingshots himself at Carnage and knees him in the face "EVERYONE EVACUATE NOW!" Harry yells as he flips a couch onto some Goblin goons and takes some pumpkin bombs from them along with a shotgun and shoots Carnage in the shoulder.

Then Izuku knees Carnage in the gut and gets back handed by him in return and goes through a wall and Harry throws a pumpkin bomb at Carnage and it explodes burning the front part of the symbiote off and Izuku comes out of the room he was back handed into and he was in his hero suit "Harry your Dad used to live so there might be a secret lair with gear in it they might be after it and if that's the case." Izuku said "you want me to destroy it." Harry said and Izuku nods and Carnage gets up "HARRY GO NOW!" Izuku yells and he tackles Carnage and Harry runs to his father's study.

Izuku punches Carnage in the face then Carnage slashes him across the chest then he wraps a tendril around Izuku's neck and starts choking him and Izuku changes his web cartridges to the taser webs and shoots it at Carnage electrocuting him and the tendril lets Izuku go.

<with Harry>

Harry reached his father's study and looking for a lever to open a secret door he starts throwing books off the shelves and he grabs one and pulls it opening a secret door "it's like I'm in some cliche comic book villain hideout." He said and goes into the lair and starts setting pumpkin bombs to go off in ten minutes and he runs back to where Izuku is.

<with Izuku>

After Izuku was free from Carnage's hold he shoots more webs at him electrocuting him more than Harry comes back "COME ON IZUKU WE GOT TO GO NOW!" He yells and Izuku runs over and grabs him and jumps out of one of the broken windows and shoots a web line so they don't die.

When they hit the ground they see Carnage jump out a window and a portal open underneath him and goes through it and the mansion explodes "those are some pretty fireworks." Kaminari said drunk off his ass "YAYYYYYYY!" Momo yells drunk as well.

To becontinue..................