U.S.J under attack

Izuku walks out of his room to be met with the godess known as Kyoka "so Izu done uploading your new song?" She asked and Izuku gave a nervous smile "yeah but it's embarrassing." He said scratching the back of his head "it can't be that embarrassing." Kyoka said as she pulled Izuku's herotube account and see the new song "you made a theme song for yourself?" Kyoka asked trying not to laugh "it was a request from the fans." Izuku said as Kyoka hit play on the song.

(a/nlisten to the song if you want.)

"your gonna set this as your ringtone right now." Kyoka said with a smile and Izuku did as told "can I ask why?" Izuku asked "because it's catchy and your embarrassed by it so why not." Kyoka said and Izuku chuckled at his girlfriend's remark "let's get going Kyo or we're gonna be late." Izuku said as he and Kyoka hold hands on the way to school.

<time skip>

Izuku and Kyoka walked in and everyone was listening to his new song "oh god." Kyoka said trying not to laugh at how red her boyfriend's face is getting "hey Midorya love the new song." Ashido said "I'm glad you guys like it." Izuku said "but Midorya why did you make a theme song for yourself?" Iida asked "a fan requested it and it got alot of attention so that's why I did it." Izuku said "yeah that was me." Ashido said.

"I know." Izuku said sitting down then Aizawa walks in "Alright class today you will be picking the class rep and vice rep." He said getting into his sleeping bag "we think Midorya should be rep." Everyone except Katsuki and Izumi "WHAT NO PICK ME!" Katsuki and Izumi yelled in unison.

"It's 17 to two so Midorya is class rep." Aizawa said "what I'm class rep." Izuku said looking around "of course you've shown your a true hero." Iida said and everyone nodded except Katsuki and Izumi "soooooo who's vice rep?" Izuku asked "I think Yaoyorozu should be vice rep." Iida said.

"That makes scenic to me *kero*." Tsuyu said and everyone agreed except Katsuki and Izumi then Izuku's spider scene went off and he jumped out of his seat and blue electricity struck his seat and everyone was confused by electricity "that looked just like Max's." Izuku said then ran out of the classroom.

He started changing into his hero suit to look for Max he jumped out a window and started web swinging "Max when I find I'll try everything to help you get back to normal." Izuku said swinging off to find Max.

<with class 1-A>

"That electricity it looked just like the kind that Max used." Kyoka said looking at scorch marks from the electricity "w-what just happened?" Uraraka asked "proof that Max Dillon aka Electro." Aizawa said walking to the scorch marks "Midorya said he stabbed Max with a ground cable, they lead to the power grid so there was a possibility that Max lived through the being sucked in." Aizawa said and put a hand on the desk.

<outside of U.A>

Max came out an outlet on the outside of U.A "all done Shigaraki Spiderman isn't in the building and I cut the electricity to the gates." Max said "excellent work Electro." Shigaraki said.

<time skip>

Izuku got in his dorm room "hey Izu any luck?" Kyoka asked "no but I'm not giving up." Izuku said changing into his sleepwear "come on we got a big day tomorrow." Kyoka said and Izuku lied next to Kyoka.

<time skip>

"Alright everyone get on the bus." Izuku said and everyone started getting on the bus "shouldn't we have a seating arrangement?" Iida asked "it doesn't matter where we sit." Izuku said and got on the bus.

"So Midorya how is the lifeform?" Tsuyu asked "still no more information we didn't know." Izuku said "but I'm gonna be taking a break from studying it though." Izuku said.

<time skip>

Everyone was entering the U.S.J then a portal opened and villains including Connors and Max "Max, Connors what are you doing here?" Izuku asked "REMEMBER SHIGARAKI YOU SAID THAT ME AND LIZARD GET KILL SPIDERMAN!" Max yelled and fired electricity at Izuku who dodged it "MAX YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Izuku yelled.

"I KNOW BUT I WANT TO!" Max yelled firing more electricity at Izuku but he dodged the attacks, then he shots two web lines and slingshot himself at Max, he was about to kick him in the chest but was punched by Connors "you could have told me this was a tag team mach." Izuku said dodging an attack from Max.

Then Connors slaps him with his tail "why do I keep falling for that move?" Izuku asked him jumping over Connors to dodge, but is electrocuted by Max then Connors picks Izuku up by both arms and holding him in place, and Max starts electrocuting him more, all anyone could hear was the screams of Izuku.

"Why did I ever want to be a hero villains have so much fun." Max said electrocuting Izuku more and no one can help him do to being separated.

<with Monoma, Katsuki and Kirishima>

"Can you guys hear that?" Kirishima asked as the screams of grew louder by the second "we have to help him." Monoma said copying Kirishima and Katsuki's quirks.

<with Kaminari, Momo and Kyoka>

"WE HAVE TO HELP IZU!" Kyoka yelled as she ran out of the land slide zone "Kyoka wait up." Momo said running after Kyoka "WHAT ABOUT ME YOU GUYS!" Kaminari yelled running after them.

<with Izuku>

Max stopped electrocuting Izuku "*huff* is that all you got? *huff* cause I can still go." Izuku said headbutting Connors and he lets go of him, he then sweeps Connors' legs knocking him to the ground then Izuku's spider scene went off and he dodged an attack from Max.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE?!" Max yelled as he continued his attack and Izuku kept dodging, then webs Max's eyes "FOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS STUFF!" Max yelled then Izuku punched him in the face "ow ow ow." Izuku said shacking his hand.

Then the doors bust open "LOOK IT'S CAPTAIN STEROIDS!" Izuku yelled and Max started retreating and Connors was right behind him then he blacked out.

<time skip> (a/n Nomu vs All Might happen like in conan.)

Izuku waked up in a room he dosen't recognize he noticed a weight on his chest he looked down to see Kyoka "wake up beautiful." Izuku said running his hand through her hair the moment he spoke she waked up "you scared me back there." Kyoka said hugging him "don't worry I'm ok and that's all that matters right now." Izuku said.

To becontinue............................................

(a/n next few chapter will be filler anyways U.A ark is over next ark is Sports Festival ark hope you enjoyed.)