The Scarlet Spider

Izuku was patrolling the city "now this is what I'm talking about a nice calm swing through the city." Izuku said then the sky turns red "me and my big mouth." He said as he lands on a rooftop "what is happening?" He asks as he looks at the red sky, then the clouds start to swirl together.

"That can't be good." He said then something shoots out of the sky as it turns back to normal "......what just happened?" He asks.

<in an alleyway>

"Ow ow ow." A young male voice said as someone in a red and black suit with a spider on it stands up.

" A young male voice said as someone in a red and black suit with a spider on it stands up

Then he takes his mask off.

"Now where am I or should I say when am I

"Now where am I or should I say when am I....anyways I have to focus on the mission find Spider Man and warn him about the master planner." He said and puts his mask on and swings away.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was heading back to the dorms when he sees a car chase "LOOK OUT HERE COMES THE SPIDER MAN!!!" He yells as he lands on top of the villains' van and the side doors open as several Goblin goons start shooting at him.

"Whoa calm down guys." He said as he shot two web lines to two of the goons guns and pull them away, then the back doors open "hey Spider Man long time no see." Electro said as he tries to hit Izuku with electricity, but he dodges "nice try Max." He said as he shot at web ball at him.

"IT'S ELECTRO!!" He yells as he creates an energy field burning the web ball Izuku gets ready for another attack.

"Hey need a hand?" A voice asks as someone lands next to Izuku "who are you?" Electro asks "names Scarlet Spider." Scarlet said as he runs at him, Electro gets ready to blast Scarlet with electricity but he disappears.

"Huh where did he go?" Elector asks then something hits him in the gut then his head is slammed down onto the roof of the van "I'll let the other guy deal with Max for now." Izuku said as he crawls inside of the van.

"Hey have any room for one more?" He asks as he throws one of the goons out of the van and webs him to a lamppost "fuck this shit I'm out." One said as he jumps out of the van "bye." Izuku said then he webs up the rest and hits the breaks.

"NO!!" Electro yells before flying away "should we go after him?" Scarlet asks "leave him for the other pros, we won't be able to catch up." Izuku said "okay I need to talk to you in private." Scarlet said "ummmmm okay that rooftop okay?" Izuku asks "yeah let's go." Scarlet said as he jumps onto the side of the building as he starts climbing up it and Izuku following.

When they reach the top Izuku started to speak "so what do you want to talk about?" He asks "look this might sound crazy but I'm your son from the future." Scarlet said "you're right that does sound crazy." Izuku said and Scarlet took his mask off "my name is Hisashi Ben Midorya named after my late grandfather Hisashi Midorya." Hisashi said.

"And why should I believe you?" Izuku asks "if I'm correct Gwen Stacy had started going to U.A high a week ago and you, Mom and the rest of class 1-A are working on a performance piece for the cultural festival." Hisashi said "okay, t-that's correct, but someone from class 1-A could have hired you to mess with me." Izuku said.

"You were quirkless before being bitten by a radioactive spider, the next morning you could do anything a spider can except spin webs." Hisashi said "okay I believe you now, but how did you disappear?" Izuku asks "my powers are more advance than yours, like how I have organic webs." Hisashi said.

"Huh what are you doing here?" Izuku asks "I'm here to warn you about the master planner." Hisashi said "who?" Izuku asks "I can't explain too much but he plans on finding a way switch bodies with people." Hisashi said as he starts to fade "are you fading from reality?" Izuku asks "no, I'm returning to my time the spell Doctor Strange used has a time limit." Hisashi said before he disappears.

".....Doctor Strange the American hero....does that mean I meet the Avengers in the future?" Izuku asks himself before swinging away.

To be continued..........