Final exam: Sreo and Monoma vs. Midnight

"Sreo and Monoma you may enter." Nezu said and they started to walk in "Sreo here Midorya gave me these." Monoma said handing a gas mask to him "oh thanks this will be helpful against Midnight." Sreo said as he and Monoma put their gas mask on.

<observation room>

"Gas masks those will come in handy against Midnight." Kirishima said "yeah good thing I gave them to Monoma last week." Izuku said.

<with Monoma>

Monoma and Sreo was walking through the rock field when it starts to fill with a pink gas "we're getting close." Monoma said then sends ice ahead of them using Todoroki's quirk "hey where did this come from?" Midnight said looking at the ground to see her feet froze to the ground and the two boys reached her and she broke free.

<observation room>

"Man Midorya your mom is strong." Kaminari said "that's mom for you." Izuku said 'though we don't need her we only need each other......wait what where did that thought come from?' Izuku thought.

<with Monoma>

Midnight tres to whip Sero but is hit with an explosion from Monoma who was using Katsuki's quirk "bet you didn't see that coming." Monoma said as Midnight wrapped her whip around his ankle and tripped him and up, then Sero shot tape around her and swung her into a pile of rocks "come on dude let's get to the exit geta and win this." Sero said helping Monoma to his feet.

Then Midnight came out of the pink gas and kicked Sreo in the back making him crash into Monoma "you boy have been very naughty." Midnight said as she licked her lips and Sreo and Monoma got back to their feet, then Monoma shot ice at her and Sreo used his tape and she was stuck.

Then Monoma harden his fist and punched her in the face knocking her out "Sreo and Monoma have passed." Nezu said over the intercom.

<observation room>

"Not bad." Izuku said walking out of the room with Katsuki behind him.

To becontinue..........................................