Raid

Several heroes and police officers were outside of the Shie Hassaikai base when Izuku's spider sense went off he shoots two web lines to the two police officers and pulled them out of the way as Rino and goblin goons come charging out of the building "MAKE WAY!!!!" Rino yells as he charges through but is stopped when the dragon hero Ryuko "ALRIGHT TEAM LET'S GET GOING!" Night eye yells as him, Izuku, Kyoka, Katsuki, Izumi, Aizawa, Fat Gum, Kirishima, Mirio, Rock Lock and Tamaki enter the building with a few police officers.

"OVER HERE!" Night eye yells as he enters some sort of code and a hidden passage opens and the group heads in and they start hearing laughter "WHO'S THERE?!?!" Night eye yells then a black wed ball comes out of the shadows "Eddie." Izuku Said and Venom and Carnage come out of the shadows "OH BOY NEW PLAY THINGS HAHAHAHA!" Carnage yells as he tackles a police officer and bite his throat out.

Venom goes to attack Izuku but he jumps on to a wall "hold still so I can eat you." Carnage said as him and Venom jump at Izuku but he jumps onto the ceiling as the police start shooting at Venom and Carnage and a hole in the wall open and they run through it "you guys go stop Overhaul I'll stop Venom and Carnage." Izuku said following the two and the hole closes behind him and the others went to stop Overhaul.

Izuku finds himself in a large dark room "come out, come out where ever you are." Izuku said as he walked farther into the room then the lights turn on and Venom drops down from the ceiling and lands on top of Izuku as Carnage jumps off of the catwalk near the light switch "ow." Izuku said stands up throwing Venom off of him then his spider sense goes off and before he can react he's stabbed through the shoulder by Carnage causing Izuku to scream out in pain.

"I can't wait to have you for dinner." Carnage said "yeah not gonna happen." Izuku said as he grabs the tendril that went through his shoulder he breaks it in half then does a backflip landing behind Carnage and shoots two web lines to Carnage's back and starts spinning then he lets go and Carnage goes flying into Venom "HOME RUN!" Izuku yells as Venom and Carnage crash into a wall.

"We've had enough of this." Venom said as he pushes Carnage off of him and they stand up and Venom starts growing in size "mummy." Izuku said as Venom becomes the same size as All Might before his fight with All For One.

And Venom lets out a monstrous roar and charges at Izuku who tries to shoot a web line get out of the but nothing comes out "shit out of web

And Venom lets out a monstrous roar and charges at Izuku who tries to shoot a web line get out of the but nothing comes out "shit out of web." He said and Venom tackles to the floor then does a flip and grabbed Izuku by the head and start running through walls holding Izuku in front of himself after they come through the sixth wall Venom throws Izuku into a wall.

"Ow." Izuku said as he slowly gets up and hears a loud crack and falls to the ground holding his right leg which is now broken and Venom starts walking towards him as he shrinks back to normal size "wow bro done already we were just getting started "you made your point." Izuku said and Venom stops walking "we aren't gonna spare you just because you admit we're better." Venom said "not you the symbiote I'm nothing without it please take me back." Izuku said as he stretches his hand out "sorry but the symbiote is with me now." Eddie said.

"Me not us." Izuku said and the symbiote starts to peal off of Eddie "no please don't leave me." Eddie said trying to grab the symbiote but it slips through his fingers and bonds with Izuku healing him and he stands up and webs Eddie to a wall then Carnage enters the room "let's make this quick we don't want to stay bonded for too long." Izuku said and they charge at each other.

Izuku punches Carnage in the gut then grabs him by the shoulders then Izuku knees him in the his face then he throws him through a wall he follows and sees spikes everywhere then he sees Carnage heading toward Katsuki who is fighting a four armed overhaul "we don't think so." Izuku said.

<a few minutes earlier with Katsuki>

After Izuku followed Venom and Carnage, Katsuki and the others started to head to go stop Overhaul the the hallways were unpredictable separating Fat Gum and Kirishima then Mirio went ahead to try and keep Overhaul busy then the rest fell through a hole where some of Overhaul's best men were and Tamaki told the others to go ahead and they left, but the hallways were near impossible to walk through but thinking on his feet Katsuki told everyone to get behind him then he pulls the pin to his gauntlet destroying the hallway exposing the man that was controlling the hallways and Aizawa uses his quirk on him and Katsuki knocks him out then the heroes reach Mirio and Overhaul.

Katsuki uses black whip and swings towards them and uses an explosion to get to them faster and Izumi uses her flames to propel herself and Katsuki kicks Overhaul in the face and Mirio comes out of the floor and kicks Overhaul in the back sending him towards Izumi and she blast him with her flames then Kyoka starts using her sonics on him and Aizawa cancells out Overhaul's quirk they think they won but then Overhaul pulls out a remote and presses a button on it and doors open and goblin goons enter the room.

"Seriously." Kyoka said as she, Aizawa, Night eye, Rock Lock, Izumi and Mirio starts fighting some of the goblin goons as Katsuki starts fighting Overhaul, Katsuki punches Overhaul in the gut then spin kicks him then uses black whip and wraps it around Overhaul and starts spinning around then deactivates black whip sending into a small group of goblin goons and he use his quirk to merge one that had a strength quirk then he charges at Katsuki and punches him in the face then he uses his quirk to create some spikes nearly impaling Katsuki.

Katsuk goes to attack when something tells him something is coming at him he looks to his left and sees Carnage coming at him then something he thought he'd never see again the black suit Spider-Man.

Izuku swinges into the battlefield and shoots a web lines onto Carnage's and slams him into a spike and webs him up then his spider sense goes off and he dodges an explosion from Katsuki "Flash calm down we're not keeping it." Izuku said then Kyoka starts using her sonics on him and he start ripping it off "thanks." He said and he webs the symbiote to the ground then him and Katsuki look to Overhaul "let's end this." Izuku said as he put in new web cartridges and Katsuki cracks his neck then they charge at Overhaul.

Izuku webs Overhaul's eyes shut and Katsuki uses black whip to trip him and Izuku lands on top of him then jumps off him as he stood up and Katsuki uses an explosion on him sending him to Izuku who shoots a web line to Overhaul's back and starts spinning around and lets go and Overhaul crashes into a spike and Izuku webs him up then the police start putting handcuffs on the villains but Carnage and Eddie were gone as well as the symbiote.

<time skip>

Izuku was in his room working on something "aaaaaaand done." He said as he admired his new suit and puts it on and goes out to fight crime.

" He said as he admired his new suit and puts it on and goes out to fight crime

To be continued................