1-A meets Harry Yaoyorozu

Izuku just landed in front of the class 1-A dorms "it's pizza time." Izuku said walking in "holy shit he actually got pizza." Mina said getting up off the couch "of course he would it's his favorite food." Kyoka said walking up to him and kissed him on the cheek as he set the pizzas down on the coffee table.

"You know me too well." Izuku said rubbing the back of his head, then there was a knock at the door "I got it guys dig in." Izuku said walking away to the and opened it to reveal "Harry your just in time man." Izuku said letting him in "what can I say free pizza is something I can't ignore." Harry said as he walked in.

Then Ashido turned around to see Harry and started blushing "guys this is my old roommate Harry Yaoyorozu." Izuku said "Yaomomo you never told us you had a brother." Hagakure said "oh it's invisible girl." Harry said "oh yeah from when you guys keep saying I wasn't gonna show to that party." Izuku said as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"I forgot about that." Hagakure said "so Harry what is your quirk?" Uraraka asked "oh I'm quirkless." Harry said before taking a bite out of his slice of pizza "HAHAHAHA!" Katsuki and Izumi started laughing at him "soo those two are the people that made fun of you until you ran away?" Harry asked and Izuku nodded as he ate his pizza.

"You guys are dicks." Harry said before continuing to eat his pizza and Ashido sat next to him as she continued to blush and eat her pizza 'she's cute.' Harry thought as ate his pizza "soooooooo Ashido you like Harry I take it." Izuku and Kyoka said in unison making her blush even more "w-what I-I just m-met h-him." Ashido said.

Izuku and Kyoka just laughed at her reaction "hey Izuku why don't you stop laughing and put on some five finger death punch." Harry said "yeah yeah whatever." Izuku said unlocking his phone and put on Jekyll and Hyde by five finger death punch.

"I did not see Midorya listening to that band." Uraraka said as Izuku started singing along with the song "Izu babe you know I love your voice but just let the music do it's job ok?" Kyoka asked and Izuku nodded "ok Kyo." Izuku said.

"So how's the hero course?" Harry asked "it's good I guess I mean I still do vigilante work but no one is trying to arrest me now so that's good." Izuku said with a smile on his face "that reminds me a bank was almost robbed but the money was left behind." Harry said and Izuku stopped with his slice of pizza inches from his mouth "was a gun a web in the top right corner of the building?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah so why did you let the criminal go?" Harry asked and Izuku got and grabbed his hero suit "I didn't." Izuku said walking into the bathroom "something fishy is going on." Izuku said as he put his hero suit on.

When he walked out of the everyone was looking at him "where are you going Midorya?" Iida asked as he chopped the air "to find Flint Marko." Izuku said as he put his mask on "something tells me something big is going to happen and it isn't going to be good." Izuku said as he left.

"He forgot his phone." Uraraka said picking it up "let's do some snooping." Hagakure said but Kyoka took Izuku's phone from Uraraka "don't teach my boyfriend's phone without permission from him." Kyoka said sitting down and looked out the window 'something bad is going to happen soon I can feel it.' Kyoka thought.

To becontinue................................................ 

(a/n hope you enjoyed this filler chapter one or two before they're done anyways see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero."