Final exam: Kyoka and Izumi vs. President Mic

Everyone was in the lunchroom after the written exam and were talking about what the practical exam "doesn't matter what it is we will succeed." Izuku said "oh are you guys trying to figure out what practical is?" A girl with orange hair asked and Monoma blush "yeah." Ashido said "well I'm Kendo and I have a third year friend and they said it's robots." Kendo said "I don't think it will be robots given the fact that we've been through alot especially me." Izuku said.

"What do you mean especially you?" Kendo asked "I'm Spiderman." Izuku said getting up and leaving the room "we really have to figure out what is going on with Izu." Kyoka said "I take it he doesn't act like this usually." Kendo said "yeah he's been different sense he got the black suit." Kyoka said "you're blaming the suit but I think it has something to do with the Goblin." Katsuki said "shut it Flash." Kyoka said.

"Great Deku got you calling me that as well now." Katsuki said.

<time skip> (a/n all the teams are the same just replace koda and Mineta with Izumi and Monoma.)

"Alright Jirou and Yagi you may begin your exam." Nezu said over the intercom and they start to walk into the man made forest.

<observation room>

"I kinda worried about the team Jirou is in." Kaminari said "don't be Izumi will most likely put her ridiculous feelings for me away to focus." Izuku said.

<with Kyoka>

"Common brake up with Izu so I can date him like I'm supposed to." Izumi whines as they walk "shut and no." Kyoka whispered then President Mic yelled with his quirk making them drop to their knees holding their ears.

<observation room>

'He loud enough to effect the symbiote man I'm glad I came up with a name for it.' Izuku thought feeling the suit move a bit because of the sound made by President Mic 'maybe earlobes is right about the suit maybe he found the alien no it was goo so it can't be the suit.' Bakugo thought nothing what was going on with the suit.

<with Kyoka>

President Mic stopped using his quirk and the two girls got back up "we have to hurry." Kyoka said running towards President Mic but he uses his quirk again making Kyoka's ears bleed "STOP IT HURTS!" Kyoka screamed in pain and President Mic stopped to get a breather and Kyoka takes the opportunity to attack him.

She punches him in the face then sweeps his legs and put the handcuffs on him "congratulations Kyoka Jirou and Izumi Yagi you pass." Nezu said over the intercom.

<observation room>

"Way to go Kyoka." Izuku said happy that his girlfriend passed the exam.

To becontinue............................................

(a/n nothing like taking a short break from writing to not burn out anyways see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)