Sports festival: The sinister six attacks

"The final event is a one vs one tournament." Midnight said then everyone starts hearing maniacal laughter "what the hell is going on?" A student asked and Izuku backed out of the crowd and into the hallways unzipping his training top to reveal his hero suit underneath his training uniform.

And ran to the stairs that leads to the roof of the stadium and started jumping to the top.

<outside>

"Look." A student said pointing at a large green cloud, then the cloud clears to reveal Green Goblin, Max, Connors, Flint, Doc.Ock and a guy with a fishbowl on his head "look over there." Another student said pointing at Izuku "hey am I late to the party?" Izuku asked jokingly.

"Hello Spiderman just the arachnid we wanted to see." Doc.Ock said "finally someone who knows the difference between insects and arachnids." Izuku said then he noticed the guy with a fishbowl on his head "why dose he have a fishbowl on his head?" Izuku asked jokingly.

" Izuku said then he noticed the guy with a fishbowl on his head "why dose he have a fishbowl on his head?" Izuku asked jokingly

"I am Mysterio." Mysterio said "I'm gonna call you fishbowl." Izuku said jokingly not paying attention to his surroundings then his spider sense went off he turned around and electrocuted by Max "ok not the time for jokes got it." Izuku said dodging a metal arm from Doc.Ock "I know the one new guy's name but I don't know yours." Izuku said doing a back flip to dodge another attack from Doc.Ock.

"I'm Doc.Ock." Doc.Ock said going for another attack "Myterio now." Max said and the stadium began to fill with a green gas "*cough* the hell *cough* is going *cough* on?" Izuku asked in between coughs and everything was black with green fog.

Then he noticed two giant versions of Izumi and Katsuki and he was in his ten year old body "what the hell is happening?" Izuku asked backing up then his spider sense went off he turned around but nothing was there but something still hit him.

"Ow what was that?" Izuku asked then his spider sense went off and he started to fall "what the hell is happening?" Izuku asked hitting the ground then Kyoka, Momo, Harry and Hisashi walked out of the fog "Dad your alive." Izuku said "shut it loser." Harry said "what?" Izuku asked "I can't believe I dated you." Kyoka said "you don't mean that do you?" Izuku said.

Then he hears echoing screams of his name "what is going on?" Izuku asked looking around then his spider sense went off he looked around again but nothing again but he listened to his instincts and jumped to the left then he realized it all was an illusion "this isn't real." Izuku said as he made a blindfold with his webs.

And put it on and waited for the next attack then his spider sense went off and he did a front flip to dodge an attack from the right, then he jumped to the side to dodge an attack from behind, then he shot a web ball and it hit Mysterio stopping the illusion and Izuku took the blindfold off.

"Nice try fishbowl but not good enough." Izuku said then he dodged an attack from Connors then he punched him "you something the six of you guys are quite sinister, so are you guys the sinister six?" Izuku asked jokingly as he shot webs in Doc.Ock's eyes.

Then a portal opened underneath the sinister six and they fell through "oh god I'm glad that's over." Izuku said before he passed out from exhaustion.

To becontinue.................................................

(a/n alright sports festival ark is over now it's time for the internship ark then after that the black suit ark hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter.)