Interning with Eraserhead

Everyone was in class waiting for Aizawa "so Midnight what was going on with when were fighting the sinister six?" Uraraka asked "well fishbowl his some sort of illusion quirk." Izuku said then Aizawa walked "well senic the sports festival was interrupted not many of you got internship offers except Midorya who got alot." Aizawa said.

And a hologram popped up and showed that Izuku got 100,000 offers "wow umm Aizawa did you give me an offer?" Izuku asked "yes I did why?" Aizawa asked "well I know who I'm interning for." Izuku said "alright anyways it's time for hero names." Aizawa said then Nemuri walked in "hey Mom." Izuku said.

"Hey Izuku and Kyoka anyways time for hero names." Nemuri said.

<time skip>

"Todoroki I really think you should use your fire after all with great power comes great responsibility." Izuku said "maybe your right." Todoroki said "oh by the way I came up with a hero name FreezerBurn." Izuku said "huh I like it." Todoroki said writing it on his whiteboard "Todoroki please come up and show us your hero name." Nemuri said and Todoroki went up to the front of the class.

"FreezerBurn." Todoroki said "sounds cool." Kirishima said "you go back to your seat now." Nemuri said and Todoroki went back to his seat "Bakugo this is your final try." Nemuri said and Katsuki walked up to the front of the classroom "Ground Zero." Katsuki said "approved you can go back to your seat now." Nemuri said.

<time skip>

"Alright problem child you have  permission to use your quirk, now go do whatever." Aizawa said and walked away 'he's probably just going to take a nap as I do hero work.' Izuku thought as he started swinging through the city.

"Come on let's get out of here before a pro-hero shows up." A bank robber said getting into the get away car, but before the driver could move his hand to the ignition his hands were webbed to the steering wheel "didn't you ever learn not to brake someone else's piggy bank?" Izuku asked jokingly as he webbed the car doors shut and swings away.

<time skip>

A car thief uses his shape shifting quirk and turns his index finger into a key for the same brand of the car's key and gets in and shuts the door "you know if you're going to be a car thief you probably shouldn't dress like one." Izuku said sitting in the back seat "what are you a cop?" The thief asked "I'm wearing a blue and red spandex suit and you think I'm a cop and not a pro-hero." Izuku said and the thief tries to get out but Izuku keeps shooting a web line and shuts the door.

Then the thief rolls down the window "there you go use the that's a great idea." Izuku said sarcastically, when the thief got out he looked inside the car and Izuku was gone he turns around to Izuku and he shots him "what is this stuff?" The thief asked "oh just webs I made you don't want to know." Izuku said as he webbed the thief to the wall "hey check this out." Izuku said before pretending to sneeze and shot a web ball at the thief's crotch and then webbed his mouth shut.

"Stick around until the cops come for." Izuku said before swinging away then he gets a phone call from Aizawa "hello." Izuku said answering his phone "where are you?" Aizawa asked "well I just got to Hosu." Izuku said as he past a "welcome to Hosu city" sign "I'll be there soon." Aizawa said then an explosion happens.

To becontinue....................................................