An officer and a run in with Ass Might

'It's been a week since I stopped Max or what everyone has been calling him Electro cool name would have been cooler as a hero name tho.' Izuku thought swinging around the city he stopped because he was getting a phone call from Kyoka "hey Kyoka what do you need?" Izuku asked.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could hang tonight." Kyoka said "depends who would be there." Izuku said "just us four." Kyoka said then an explosion went off and Izuku sighed "sorry can't something just came up." Izuku said "oh ok bye." Kyoka said then she hung up the phone.

Then Izuku swings to the perfectly fine building?

"Huh normally a explosion would damage the building it came from." Izuku said as he dropped down "so good that you could join us Spiderman." A mouse bear thing said in a cheerful voice "I'm principal Nezu of U.A high." Nezu said "NO WAY THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!" Izuku yelled with joy "calm down kid." A tired man said "oh my god Eraserhead your my favorite pro." Izuku said.

"Well that's new." Eraserhead said "anyways we have an offer for you Spiderman." Nezu said "as long as I'm not going to jail for helping people I'm all ears." Izuku said as he hung upside down "when the U.A entrance exam comes we want you to show up without your mask." Nezu said "that was my plan." Izuku said.

"We can't stop people coming after you tho." Eraserhead said "no that's fine well see ya around." Izuku said before swinging away "good kid." Eraserhead said walking away.

Izuku was enjoying his swing through the city then he hears a big boom and turns his head to see All Might heading straight for him "OH SHIT!" Izuku said as he starts to fall and shot a web "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" Izuku yelled as he continued to swing.

"Stop vigilante before you make me do something I would regret." All Might said "so you wouldn't care if I go from Spiderman to Spider pancake." Izuku said swinging to a wall and started crawling up the wall "stop now." All Might said giving chase "look captain steroids I just want to help people." Izuku said as reached the rooftop.

Then smoke started coming off of All Might when he land on the rooftop Izuku's eyes widened 'Yagi you son of a bitch.' Izuku thought and started to walk away "I take it your going to tell your buddies about this aren't you." All Might said "no the people need a symbol saddle it's you Yagi." Izuku said swinging away before All Might could ask any questions.

To becontinue...........................................