Sports festival: Calvary battle

Everyone was waiting for the second event "the second event of the sports festival is a calvary." Nemuri said "oh man I suck these." Kaminari said "now the there is a point system and first place has 10,000,000." Nemuri said then everyone except Kyoka was staring daggers at Izuku "is there something on my a face?" Izuku asked jokingly.

"Hey Izu can I be on your team?" Kyoka asked "of course now we need two more people." Izuku said then Harry and Momo walked up to them "mind if we join?" Harry asked "sure what did you bring from your support class?" Izuku asked "three gliders." Harry said "that's prefect alright me and Kyoka will be on the same one with her on my back as the rider." Izuku said.

"Sounds good to me." Harry said giving Izuku one of the gliders "this looks like a hoverboard from back to the future 2." Izuku said.

"No they don't

"No they don't." Harry said as he got on his glider and Kyoka got on Izuku's back then he got on the glider Harry gave him to use "this is going to be interesting." Izuku said as he went higher up in the air "why's that Midorya?" Harry asked as he raised up in the "spiders don't fly." Izuku said.

"In 3..........2..............1 begin." Nemuri said then there was a loud boom and Izuku's spider scene went off "we just started and Flash is coming right for us." Izuku said flying off "me and Momo got you Midorya." Harry said as stepped on a panel and a flash grenade shot up and Harry caugh it and threw it at Katsuki, then it exploded blinding Katsuki.

And he fell back to the ground but his team caught him "nice throw." Izuku said looking back "thanks." Harry said "guys look out." Momo said dodging an ice pillar "do all the gliders have those bomb things?" Izuku asked avoiding ice pillars "yeah why?" Harry asked as Izuku stepped on the panel and a bomb shot out and Izuku caught it and threw it at Todoroki's team and it exploded blinding them, and the ice pillars stop showing up.

"That's why." Izuku said going higher into the air as the Yaoyorozu twins followed close behind him then they hear another loud boom "seriously dose he ever give up?" Harry asked "no he dose not." Izuku said as he turned the glider around and was heading to Towa Katsuki then he stopped and shot webs in his eyes.

"THAT DAMN TRICK AGAIN I FUCKING HATE YOU DEKU!" Katsuki yelled as he fell to the ground but his team caught him again "and times up." Nemuri said "huh that felt short." Izuku said scratching the top of his head as he descended from the air "team Midorya is in first place followed by team Todoroki then team Katsuki Bakugo and last but not least team Eddie Bakugo." Nemuri said.

To becontinue..................................