Hosu city under attack part 3: Spiderman vs. Green Goblin

Izuku was swinging through the burning city looking for Then Green Goblin "where is he?" Izuku asked himself landing on a building "hey Izuku." Izumi said walking up to him as he changed web cartridges "go away Yagi." Izuku said "kid get back." An old man said "oh hey Grand Torino." Izuku said.

"Oh hey Spiderman where are you going?" Grand Torino asked as Izuku was walking to the edge of the building "well The Green Goblin stole the lifeform from my lab and heading out here." Izuku said "we can help you Izu." Izumi said "I don't need your help Yagi and you're to call me Midorya or Spiderman." Izuku said jumping off the building and starts web swinging.

'Why won't Izuku go out with me?' Izumi thought watching Izuku swing away.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was swinging through the city then his spider sense went off and he dodged an attack from Goblin "hey Goblin I was just looking for you now give me the lifeform." Izuku said landing on a wall "I don't think so Spiderman." Goblin said then threw a bomb at Izuku and he dodged it "nice try Greenie." Izuku said.

Then Green Goblin flew at Izuku but he dodged and started swinging away as The Green Goblin chased him throwing bombs at him but he dodges them "come on Gobie you can do better then that." Izuku said then a bomb hits his back and exploded sending him flying and gave him third degree burns.

Then he crashes onto a roof "ow ow that hurts." Izuku said getting up "you since I'm going to kill you I'm gonna tell you a secret I killed your father even if the building didn't collapse he would be dead I choked him to death and I loved ever second of it." Goblin said and Izuku was getting pissed, then Goblin takes his helmet off.

"MISTER YAOYOROZU YOU KILLED MY FATHER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Izuku yelled as he tackled Goblin while they were in free fall they start trading blows then they hit the ground in front of a group of news reporters "look Spiderman is fighting Green Goblin and he doesn't have his helmet his true identity is Mister Yaoyorozu founder and owner of Yaoyorozu Corp." A female news reporter said.

Goblin got up and looked down to see the container that was holding the lifeform was broken and the lifeform was gone "no where is it?" Goblin asked then sees Izuku get up and step in it "ow my head." Izuku said rubbing his head then Goblin ran at him and Izuku's dodged, then punched him in the face.

"Give up Goblin." Izuku said then a portal opened and Goblin ran through it "NOOOOOOOO!" Izuku yelled running to the portal but it closed "he got away damnit." Izuku said then he started web swinging towards U.A.

<time skip>

Izuku got back to his dorm room balcony and opened the sliding glass doors and the lifeform got off his foot and went under his bed and he changed into a undamaged hero suit "when I wake up I'm coming for you Goblin." Izuku said lying down on his bed.

To becontinue...........................................

(a/n internship ark is over and the Black Suit ark begins next chapter see you then.)