A talk with a wise man

Izuku walks into coffee shop and sat down and waits patiently for a waitress to take his order 'I just hope their not a huge fan.' Izuku thought looking out the window to be honest he really didn't enjoy having fan know his identity when ever he's in public fan girls start following or straight up chase him.

"Excuse me young man something seems to be troubling you." An old man said smiling "don't worry about it sir." Izuku said giving a small smile "sometimes it's good to talk to people about your problems even if you don't know them oh I almost forgot I'm Stan Lee." Stan said sticking his hand out for a handshake "Izuku Midorya pleased to meet you mister.Lee." Izuku said.

Stan sat across from Izuku "just call me Stan." Stan said "Alright Stan." Izuku said "so what seems to be the trouble Midorya?" Stan asked "it's just ever since people found out I was Spiderman they won't stop bothering me, sometimes they show up at my apartment." Izuku said "ah I see having a hard time separating your personal life from public life." Stan said. 

Then their waitress came to their table "may I take your orders?" The waitress asked then she noticed who Izuku was "oh my god your Spiderman you saved my daughter from a burning building thank you." She said "no problem at all but can I get a cappuccino." Izuku said politely politely "of course and you sir?" She asked "a muffin please." Stan said "Alright I'll be right back." The waitress said then walked away.

"People like her are ok." Izuku said "tho people are always looking for a hero to cheer for." Stan said "but why am I always being followed in public?" Izuku asked "you saved the city of course they'll be obsessed over you, but that shows you know what a real hero would do, cause with great power comes great responsibility." Stan said and Izuku remembers his father's words.

<flashback>

"Remember with great power comes great responsibility." Hisashi said with a smile.

<flashback end>

"So don't let the little things get to you." Stan said "here's your orders and can I get an autograph for my daughter?" The waitress asked "sure." Izuku said signing a piece of paper that waitress gave him and gave it to her "now go do what you do best true believer." Stan said as Izuku left the coffee shop.

<in the city>

Izuku is standing tall on a rooftop "let's do this." Izuku said and jumped off and shot a web line and started swinging away to do what he does best save lives no matter what.

" Izuku said and jumped off and shot a web line and started swinging away to do what he does best save lives no matter what

To becontinue................................

(a/n in loving memory of Stan Lee

Hope you enjoyed this filler chapter and see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero

Hope you enjoyed this filler chapter and see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)