Aftermath

It's been three days since the symbiote incident and two days since the Venom and All Might fighting some villain called All For One, currently Izuku was staring at the wall thinking about something All Might said to him the other day.

<flashback>

Izuku just walked into All Might's office "you wanted to talk mr.Yagi?" He asked as he closed the door 'ok Izuku you can't hold a garage all your life it's time to forgive.' He thought and sat across from Toshinori "young Midorya I've been informed of the symbiote and what happened to Eddie." He said "I'm sorry but the suit it felt so good like I could do anything, but when I learned what it was doing I tried to get rid of it that's why I handed to Eddie to take it to the lab where David was so he could destroy it." Izuku said looking at his shacking hands "so it's true you created yet another villain." Toshinori said and Izuku looked up confused "you helped Connors to make the lizard formula then instead of letting pros deal with Flint Marko you get involved and leave him hanging WHERE VILLAINS COULD GET HIM AND GIVE HIM A QUIRK JAMESON IS RIGHT SPIDERMAN IS JUST NOTHING MORE THAN A MENACE!" He yelled then he got up and left the room.

<flashback end>

'Nothing more than a menace.' Izuku thought then grabbed a notebook and started writing down a formula for a gen-cleanser 'this should take away my spider genes and possibly quirks.' Izuku thought as he finished the formula the n there was a knock on his door "hey Izu you ok?" Kyoka asked "yeah I'm fine." He said "ok I was worried you haven't left your room since your talk with Yagi." She said and Izuku got up and opened the door and gave her a kiss "I'm fine just been working on some new formulas and support items." He said as he broke the kiss then he closed his door and they went to the common room.

To becontinue..............

(a/n hope you enjoyed this filler and see you next chapter of The Spider Hero.)