Last day of relaxation

Izuku was watching TV when there was a knock at the door  he got up and opened the door "Momo and Kyoka I almost forgot that you were moving in." Izuku said and let them in and Kyoka went into Izuku's room to start unpacking "here let me help." Izuku said helping Kyoka unpack her things.

<an hour later>

"That's the last of it." Izuku said closing the drawer "so Izu what do you wanna do now~?" Kyoka asked and put her hands on Izuku's chest "want do you want to do?" Izuku asked putting his hands on her waist they leaned in for a kiss.

But Momo walked in "hey guys how's it going?" Momo asked and Izuku and Kyoka gave Momo a blank stare "did I ruin a moment?" Momo asked "you may of just cock blocked." Kyoka said "oh I-I'm sorry I'll just leave you two be then." Momo said walking away and Izuku closed the door "do you want to continue?" Izuku asked turning around "sorry Momo ruined the moment." Kyoka said throwing darts at her dartboard with her earphone jacks.

"What are you sorry about?" Izuku asked walking over to his stereo "we're going to you know but we were interrupted

"What are you sorry about?" Izuku asked walking over to his stereo "we're going to you know but we were interrupted." Kyoka said blushing "so that wasn't  your fault." Izuku said as he hit play on his music.

"But we could have continued but I chickened out." Kyoka said "so no big deal." Izuku said with a smile "yeah I guess your right." Kyoka said then kissed Izuku "I might have addiction." Izuku said as they broke the kiss "and what might that be?" Kyoka asked "you." Izuku said looking Kyoka in the eyes making her blush.

"Hey Izuku can you do something for me?" Kyoka asked "is that even a real question?" Izuku asked "yeah I guess your right so could hang upside down from a web?" Kyoka asked and Izuku crawled up to the ceiling and lowered himself from a web until he was face with Kyoka "now what?" Izuku asked "this." Kyoka said before kissing him.

When they broke the kiss Izuku looked like he was on cloud nine "that was wow." Izuku said not knowing what else to say "glad you liked it." Kyoka said as Izuku got back on the floor "so now what?" Izuku asked still high off of his love for Kyoka "how we go to bed it's 9::00 PM." Kyoka said "yeah I guess so the exams are tomorrow." Izuku said as Kyoka started to change into her clothes in front of him and got a bloody nose.

"Ummm Izu your nose." Kyoka said and Izuku wiped the blood away making her giggle at his antics "well aren't you gonna get changed?" Kyoka asked and Izuku started charging into his sleep wear as well and they got in bed and Izuku turned the music off "goodnight my lovely Kyoka." Izuku said "goodnight my hero Izuku." Kyoka said.

To becontinue...................................

(a/n hope you enjoyed the final filler chapter for anyway see you in the next chapter of The Spider Hero.)