Chapter 38

Unedited

Loco~

"Come on man" I begged as the leader pointed his gun against my forehead. "How much do you want me to pay you. I'll have it by the end of the week. "

"You stole my drugs nigga your brains shoulda been blasted off long time ago!"

Damn. I wish I had Gold by my side at this point. I closed my eyes tight remembering all the shit I done in life. I smiled.

"Real niggas die hard!" I shouted. "Shoot me" I kept having flashbacks of everything I done, good or bad. "Shoot me!"

So many gunshots were fired. I fell onto the ground but I feeling no pain. I slowly opened my eye to see Gold and his gang shooting everyone.

Sooner than later there were dead bodies on the floor. "You must've thought you were alone on this one" Gold said pulling me up. "I got niggas everywhere"

"Thanks bro" I said relieved. That was a lot of weight lifted off my shoulders.

"No problem man. I'm always here for you"

"That means a lot to me" I smiled.

What really started to bother me was where the fuck is my squad at? They supposed to be helping me out here.

As soon as Gold dropped me home I began to make phone calls to the boys but none of them picked up.

I slowly began to get worried we had at least 20 niggas and none of them picked up also the traphouse had phones so I would expect them to pick up.

I hopped inside my Escalade and sped down the streets, I literally drove through red lights just to get to my trap house.

"Damn" I mumbled looking at the shattered windows and broken doors. Someone either broke in or there was a drive by shooting but how comes my Gang wasn't aware?

I stepped out of my car and walked quietly through the broken doors of the trap. I looked around to see most of the things were completely torn down and some things were robbed.

"Ahh Gold we've been waiting for you." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I spun round to see Jacitá's mom pointing a gun at my heart.

"What-"

"My daughter is gone because of you and yo stupid Gang!"

"W-what I ain't kill nobod-"

"You killed my daughter!" She screamed "Boys!"

"I ain't Gold-" she slapped me across the face with a gun as big men came and took me away.

"Let the torture begin!"

Precious~

"Hurry up Gold your cousins are gonna be mad if I'm late!" I whined as he ate his pancakes.

"I'm nearly done, damn!" He quickly washed his plate before grabbing his car keys and phone. "Let's go then"

We both got inside MY Range Rover, making our way to the mall. Gold's cousins Jasmin, Aaliyah and Destiny wanted to meet up with me so we can do some shopping for the baby.

I placed my phone on the right side of the cup holder as Gold placed his on the left (A:N both of them have iPhone 6 plus Gold)

"Why couldn't we just go baby shopping together?"

"We can im not gonna buy a range of things I just want to get to know your cousins a little better"

"Hmm, what are you gonna buy?"

"Just some clothes"

"Yeah that's good then after I can take you out to buy the cot and all of that"

"Yeah of course" after that we drove in a comfortable silence to the mall. We finally got there at least 30 minutes later to see the girls standing there.

"We're here" Gold said parking the car. I grabbed phone on the left with my purse and stepped out of the car.

"We've been waiting for you for ages!" Jasmine exclaimed giving me a hug. "Aww" she spoke feeling my belly.

"Hey Precious, lemme feel?" Destiny spoke as I nodded. The three started to feel my belly.

"Alright that's enough" Gold chuckled.

"Can't I feel my niece?" Aaliyah hissed as Gold put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's go!"

-

"This is cute!" Aaliyah said grabbing up a little pink dress.

"Aww" I smiled. "It would go well with these shoes" I grabbed a pair of white dolly shoes.

"Yes!" They exclaimed. I spent at least $500 today on clothes and shoes. Now we were making our way to the food court.

"What would like Precious? I'll get it for you since you've been on your feet all day"

"I'll have erm Mc Donald's just chicken nuggets and chips pleas and thanks"

"No problem" I watched as they all walked away. My phone kept vibrating, it looked different than before. Shit I grabbed Golds phone instead of mine.

It had so many messages. I knew his passcode so it was easy to unlock.

I yelled in frustration as I started to see his messages full of girls sending him nudes. He hardly replied to them but it was annoying me now. Was he cheating? No Gold wouldn't we've been through quite a lot together. I read through his messages with different girls.

I immediately called him up.

"Oh you had my-"

"Come and get me now!" I spoke through gritted teeth before hanging up.

The argument is next*