Chapter 39

Unedited

Gold~

"Before you start shouting at me and all what did I do wrong?" I asked Precious as she got inside the car with her bags.

"Why do you have so many nudes on your phone?!" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Let me see them. " I grabbed my phone off her and scrolled through the nudes Liana and random girls sent me. "I never knew I had them Precious believe me. Liana probably jealous that I chose you over her. "

"I'm tired of this Liana girl Gold. I want to meet her. "

"No. I don't-"

"No Gold I'm tired of this. You know where she lives right?" I nodded. "Take me there now" I didn't argue with her. Especially since she's pregnant there were higher chances she would pop off.

I drove into Liana's drive way before I even parked Precious ran out and started banging on Liana's door.

I quickly stopped the car running out to see Precious on top of Liana already throwing punches on her face.

"Gold is mine and mine only! Not both of ours were not sharing! If I hear your talking to MY man again I'll beat yo ass again that you'll end up in hospital." Precious got up walking to the car.

She done so much damage to Liana. Most of her weave was out, her make up was smudged she basically looked like she got ran over by a truck.

"If I hear you're texting that bitch I'll cut your dick off. Real talk." Precious muttered. I put my hand up in surrender.

-

I wanted to see Loco after I dropped Precious off just to discuss some business with him.

Once again I tried to call him but it went straight to voicemail. Loco would normally answer straight.

I knew where his trap was but also I knew if I went down there I would be in deep trouble but oh well.

People were looking at me differently as I drove down the streets. This is proof I would go through deep trouble just for my brother.

I viewed his run down traphouse this didn't look right. I could tell Loco was probably in trouble by the gun shots and broken windows.

I quickly called Khalil for back up incase some shit go down.

I hopped out of my car making sure I grabbed two guns before walking through the doors. I could hear muffled screams coming from upstairs as so many bodies laid on the floor.

I knew I needed my Gang now.

I creeped up the stairs as the screams got louder and louder. I heard familiar voices speaking.

I felt a gun being pressed on the side of my forehead. "Shit" I thought.

Where the hell is my Gang at? "Winter we got someone here." The tall muscular man said.

Winter? That's Rita's mom..

Before the man could start talking again I took out my gun and shot him right in the middle of his chest.

So many gun shots started going off I heard my boys shouting. "Police are coming!" I heard them shout.

Of course I wouldn't leave my brother. Even though we've been through so much shit he's still my brother.

I ran into the room he was supposed to be in to see Winter holding the gun directly at his face.

"Gold-" I shot her right in the middle of her forehead. It killed me that I had to kill Part of Rita's family but it had to be done.

"Come on." I spoke trying to pick up Loco.

"I can't" he said. I looked at the gun shot wound on his leg.

"Yes you can man. We gotta duck these cops or we in jail." He put his arm around me.

"I can't." He groaned. I pulled his hands away from his stomach to see another gun shot wound.

"you can do it bro come on" I said helping him down the stairs. "Come on man do it for me."

"Marco help me get him into the car!" He helped me get Loco into the car as everyone split.

Marco drove as I tried to help Loco stay alive.

"Drive to the hospital faster!" I screamed on the verge of crying.

"Come on Omar, please!" I grabbed another blanket to stop the bleeding from his stomach.

"I-I'm sorry fo-for everything Gold." He mumbled as his eyes began to close.

"We're here Gold." Marco said.

"Hold on. Just two more minutes." I cried. My brother can't go. We might of been at war for years but he's still my brother..he's still blood.

"Help us!" I shouted holding Loco. "Help us!" Doctors and nurses finally came and took Loco away.

Damn I hope he makes it.