Chapter 16

Merry Christmas Everybody. I wrote this yesterday and it didn't post

Precious~

Christmas finally came! As the months and days went passed my belly grew more and more.

I could tell my mom was jealous of me By the way she looked at me. Me and Her haven't had a proper conversation ever since the day Drey beat her up.

A few more family members from Dreys side of the family came. I hated every single one of them.

I took out a floral dress Drey brought for me. I put some sandals since I couldn't wear high heels

Drey managed to get me new weave which was great. I brushed my new Malaysian weave before tying it up.

I walked down stairs to see everyone except from Drey and the twins mean mugging mean me.

I sat down in the middle of the sofa to get more dirty looks.

"Drey why her stupid ass sitting next to me" dreys sister , Courie said.

"No. Leave her" Drey spoke. Everyone looked up at him. "Yeah leave her" he repeated. No one said a word since everyone followed Dreys orders.

As the hours went passed I've been getting hella close to Dreys family even Asia and Paris!

Jacitá~

Tears began to form my eyes as my mom and out of the car. We were at the hospital to spend Christmas with my dad.

The nurses gave us the details of my dad then told us to go up. I tried to stop the tears but it I couldn't help it.

Mom opened the door and ran towards him before giving him kisses. I placed the flowers on the table next to him.

"Jacitá " he whispered with a smile plastered on his face.

"Dad" I smiled grabbing his hand. I sat down on his bed. He looked so old now. His dark brown hair turned into grey. His hazel eyes are brown and his skin has gotten wrinkly.

I just wanted to break down into tears but I knew he wouldn't want to see me like this

"How's it going with Gold?" He asked after a few minutes of silence

"Quite bad. I killed his closet friend" we went back to silence again

"Why can't you kill him?!"

"He's to hard to kill" I sighed "he'll probably kill me!"

He grabbed me hand "come here" I went closer to him. "I swear if I wasn't Sick I woulda beat yo ass for being so damn weak! He got your sister killed!"

I couldn't say anything else "he got your sister killed Jacitá remember that"

"What can I do?"

"Make him fall in love with you again" mom chimed in "get him in real deep then kill that motherfucker