Chapter 36

Halfway edited

Linda~

"So, when was the last time you saw Asia?" The detective asked.

"I think about a 2 months ago" I said sipping my black tea.

"Do you remember what she was wearing?"

"No, I don't really remember seeing her going out of the house"

"Ah, alright. Anything you'll want to add on to that, Paris" She stared blankly at the wall. Ever since I told her about Drey she was all moody and depressed.

We've been looking for Asia for about a month. Paris hasn't told us about her but all I knew she knew where Asia was hiding.

"I'll give you a call when we have some good details" he told me while leaving me. I sighed scratching my head and sitting down.

I never knew if Drey left I'd have to take care of his daughters. That's one thing I would hate to do!

"Paris, you need to tell us where she's at" I spoke softly. "I know she was with you the day you came back. What happen?"

"We-" she broke down in tears. "We made a deal with my friend Marc. If he The hurt my dad we would suck him and his friends off. After that day they hurt Drey we went to his house. Everything was going great until we got quite tired. They raped us and thew is in the woods. Naked- I left Asia because this was all her fault. I just went along with it"

"You see what you done? Because of your stupid deals and plans you caused your fathers death. Now whose going to pay our bills? Whose going to buy us food? How we going to survive. I don't have a job I can't do this by myself!"

"I'm sorry. I never thought it would end up this way"

I sighed looking at the bills. I needed at least $1000 and I didn't even know how to get that all.

"I need to find Precious. I know she's living good at the moment. "

"Me too, last time I saw her she was with one of the biggest drug dealer in California"

"What? Why didn't you tell me this." I asked getting quite excited. Maybe if I try to get closer to the drug dealer I can find Precious.

"I didn't think it was really needed" she frowned "I can ask a few people if they know where Gold's traphouse is"

"Yeah do that now!"

-

I parked my car looking at the big house. It's funny how we got good information in a couple of hours.

"Are you ready?" I asked Paris.

"Yeah but I'm starting to think this is a bad idea"

"It's worth a try" I got out grabbing my purse. Fear started to build in. What if this wasn't a good idea. I took a deep breath. I need to make it right with my daughter.

I rang the doorbell. Big Bulldogs started to bark at us as The door open two boys came out with guns. They must of thought we were some part of Gang or something. We put our hands up in surrender.

"They seem calm" I heard a boy say putting his gun down. They open the gates.

"What do y'all want?"

"To erm speak to Gold"

"He ain't here at the moment. But why?"

"He has my daughter and I really need to talk to her"