Chapter 15

Gold~

For the past few days I couldn't even think straight. I felt the same way I felt when I lost my baby and baby mom.

I tried not to show any emotions but it was really hard.

I slammed my fists on my desk trying to think who it was. I felt like there was something fishy going on with the squad but I know they aren't snakes.

Jacitá walked in without knocking. She sat opposite me.

"I need to go out-"

"Why"

"I wanted to spend Christmas with my parents" I nodded. I knew she wasn't that close to her parents since she's never talked about them.

Jacitá~

I took the taxi to My parents apartment. Since my sister died are money went down hill we went from a rich family to poor.

I knocked on their door. A few minutes later they answered.

"We thought you wouldn't come!" Mom exclaimed hugging me tight.

"Where's dad?" I asked. Her facial expressions changed.

"He's sick" she said with sadness in her voice "he has lung cancer, he'll be spending Christmas in the hospital" a tear rolled down her eyes

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I couldn't tell you over the phone could I?" I sighed as I grabbed my luggage and put them inside

"So" mum started as her and I sat down. "How's things with Gold"

"I killed one of his closest friends" mum smiled

"What else?"

"Nothing much really. I found out that Loco, his enemy is his brother"

Mum sucked her teeth "I want Gold dead Jacitá I told you that 3 years ago when Rita died!" She screamed.

"Do you want me to help you because I'll be more than happy to kill him myself!"

"I'm sorry! It's harder than you think mom"

"So it's hard to pick up a gun and shoot him as many times as you can"

"He's powerful. That's why he runs south and west of Cali" I said sarcastically.

Mum sighed "when your dad gets better, hopefully, I'm coming down there"