Chapter 18

Please stop commenting update I always update when I'm not busy or in 1-4 days.

Sneak peak

Precious~

I couldn't stop bawling like a baby. I don't really care if the baby is Dreys but what really got to me is that this is the third time I've lost a baby.

Yes I've been pregnant before. Twice by Drey and once by a man my mom sold me too. I'm really starting to think I can't carry babies or it's just what I go through.

We got to this big house more like a mansion. Gold got out and ran to get me. He carried me in bridal style. He quickly put the password before the big gold gates opened.

A maid opened the door. She looked like she was in her mid thirties or more.

"Thank you Maria" he smiled

He led me up to a big room. "This is where your gonna sleep my room is just across the hall. This is your home now" I smiled. "I'll take you shopping soon"

"What are we gonna do for New Years?"

"I guess we can go out. I want to leave you alone for a bit since you just you know..." I nodded as he gave me a towel. I walked to the bathroom . I liked Gold's style.

The bathroom was all gold and white and my bedroom was red and gold. I turned on the hot and cold water before going in. I laid in the bath and closed my eyes.

I started to wonder if I had kids how would everything change. Even though I'm young it gets tiring when you think your gonna have a baby then end up losing it.

A tear rolled down my eyes. I guess God is doing his job.

Gold~

"She's a really beautiful lady" Maria smiled while washing some plates.

"I know" I said. I stopped her. "Go home to your family come back on the eighth" I smiled. I gave her 5k.

"Gold" she squealed in excitement hugging me. She ran upstairs. Sooner than later I heard a scream. I ran upstairs to see her standing outside the bathroom.

I pushed her out of the way and saw Precious under water. "Shit" I mumbled. I rolled up my sleeves before bringing her up

"What the fuck Precious!" I said carrying her to the room. Maria gave me a towel. Precious started fighting me.

"Leave me!" She cried" why didn't you leave me to die?! I have nothing to live for" I wiped her tears. I didn't know what to say since I've never been through this.

I sighed "Precious, whatever happened in your past is now gone. Your with me. Your gonna start a new year with me. I know we don't know each other much but we can get to know each other. I promise I won't hurt you. " I stroked her cheek.

"Promise"

"On my life" I kissed her cheek.

Jacitá~

I started laughing as my mum, dad and I played a stupid quiz

"Okay, this one is an easy one. What's the biggest country in the world"

"Cuba" dad shouted

"No you damn idiot. France" I couldn't stop myself from laughing again as mum and dad argued.

"None of you are rig-" there was a knock on the door. A nurse came in

"There are a group of boys here to see you" she said to me. I nodded walking outside to see Khalil and the gang.

"Come outside" I followed them outside.

Jay pushed me inside the car after he covered my head with a black bag. I started screaming.

"I'm sorry Jacitá" I heard Khalil say "I had to snitch"