Chapter 9

Precious

It was my first time going back to high school in ages. I've missed at least half of junior year.

I sighed as I got up 5 am in the morning. Drey burst in the room.

"No no no, get your sleep I'll get your mom to cook for us" he smiled. "I'll get Asia to give you some spare clothes"

This is the first time he's done this in 9 years. I was so surprised as he came in with some designer clothes and a pair of Jordans.

I laid back in bed and got my sleep.

Gold~

I never knew looking for someone would be so hard. I basically put my whole gang around all places just to look for the girl.

I never felt this way about a girl. Except for Jacitá which is a different story. But even though I didn't even get to meet what's her name? Precious! Yeah Precious my boys told me her name. I still felt like there was something in her that I loved. I felt like she was the R.O.D type.

My gold iPhone 6 plus started vibrating it was a call from Khalil.

"We found her school. She just got out of the car. She was with some old nigga I guess is her father"

"What's the address" he sent me the address.

I quickly hung up and ran upstairs. I wore normal jeans. A bulls tee and Jordans fire IV.

I sprayed some cologne before walking back downstairs.

"Why do you want her so bad" Jacitá asked.

"I don't I just want to get to know her better" I said running into my black Bugatti. Yass bish I'm balling.

I made sure my car didn't smell like weed before speeding down the streets.

I watched students from Precious's school gasp and whisper my name.

I walked out of the car to hear hella whispers. I smiled at everyone as I walked through the hall.

I knew where the principals office was because this was my babymoms, Rita's old school. She was only 18.

"Long time Ne-"

"Gold" I interrupted Mr. Smith

He coughed "Gold! Long time what brings you here?"

"I'm looking for Precious"

"I'll call her right away" he smiled. That's how I liked it. No questions asked.

A few minutes later Precious walked in looking fresh asf especially her shoe game. I smiled at her as she mugged me.

Gold meeting Precious is out soon x