Chapter 27

Stop commenting update!! I'm tired of seeing them. I'm trying to focus a lot this year so I have to make time for revision and homework but I also manage to make time for my wattpad stories. Also a lot of singing in this chapter&unedited

Asia~

"Suck it right bitch!" Marc said slapping me across the face. I sucked his dick harder putting more tongue in it. He groaned. He grabbed the back of my head and forced more of his dick in my mouth. I started to choke. I tried to stop him as he started face fucking me. He finally bussed in my mouth. "Ahh yes bitch, swallow my kids" he smiled slapping me with his dick. I had three more guys to suck so far I've sucked at least 5 and my jaw was killing me. I swallowed his cum, it tasted horrible.

I could hear Paris scream from the other room. I think they were raping her since she was talking shit when they kidnapped us.

"You paying me more than this, Asia" Marc spoke lighting up a blunt and blowing it in my face. "My ass nearly ended up in Jail cause of you" the boys grabbed my arms and legs and pinned me down on the floor. Marc got up with his blunt. "I want to, Mark you" with that he pressed the blunt on my cheek. I screamed at the feeling of my cheek being burnt.

"Stupid bitch! Rape the hoe and dump her and her sister in the woods, naked" he smiled

Gold~

"Ite remove the red balloons and just place the Gold and White ones across the room!" I ordered.

I've been here since 2 am trying to get the hall ready. It's 5 now and the party started at 8pm.

"We don't have much time man, move the tables closer the wall so there's space for the dancefloor"

"I just got a call, August Alsina will be here around 9" Khalil told me. Yes I trusted my boys and some more people to help organise the party.

"What about PartyNextDoor?" I asked checking the time

"I haven't got a call yet man" I sighed nodding.

"Tell Marco to make sure to put the birthday cake on a different table from the foods" he nodded before going off.

There's more surprises coming up. I wanted Precious's birthday to be special knowing what's she's been through this has never happened to her.

I sent her to go out with my three cousins to get their hair done, make up, manicures and shopping. Even though I brought her a dress already. A pink limo was going to get them to come here.

I invited loads of people even though Precious didn't know them, but she was going to make some friends today.

Precious~

"Look at the amount of things he brought for you!" Golds cousin Aaliyah exclaimed.

"Man he must be catching feelings for you!" Jasmine screamed smiling looking at the dresses Gold brought for me.

I couldn't believe Gold done this all for me. My whole room was full of clothes, shoes, jewellery and more.

"Damn girl you are definitely gonna wear this dress tonight" Destiny said pulling up a red dress. It was really nice.

"The black one looks better"

"No this one" Aaliyah got a golden dress "plus it would would link in with Gold!"

"Yass!" The girls screamed at the same time. I giggled as they searched for something for them to wear.

I washed myself and brushed my teeth again. The doorbell rang Destiny ran to go get it.

"The make up man is here!" I heard her scream

"Whose going first?"

"I'll go since I'm washed lemme just put the dress on" I creamed my body before putting the dress on carefully.

"Put these white heels on" Aaliyah said handing me the heels. I grabbed them and walked down stairs to see two gay guys.

"Yes! Your dress looks beautiful! And that hair" the White one grinned" oh that hair is the best!" That was true. I had an Indian blonde with a black root looking like @ishania had.

"We gon' make you look better than Beyoncé!" The black one smiled getting his make up box.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed looking at the mirror 30 minutes later. I looked so good I can't even lie.

"It's good! Any time you need us tell Gold to give us a call" they smiled. I walked back upstairs and put my heels on.

All the girls were done. We took at least 100 pictures and uploaded it on all social media sites.

"Oh my gosh, Precious look outside!" Jasmine gasped. I walked towards the window and saw a hot pink limousine

"Gold Loves you!"

"We need to go it starts at 8!" It was 7:50 at the moment.

"Let's go!" We walked downstairs. I took a deep breath before stepping outside.

"Holy fuck, we're going in there!" Aaliyah screamed. I laughed as we both stepped in.

"Ladies, feel free to drink and eat anything" the darkskin man told us we nodded.

"Champagne anyone?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes!" She poured glasses for everyone. We drank up. We could hear loud music.

"Ayee, We finna turn up tonight!" Aaliyah screamed. We came out of the car.

There were so many people inside the Hall. They all greeted me and said happy birthday. I looked up at the ceiling to see my name in big letters.

Gold finally saw me. I ran and hugged him. "Thank you so much Gold!" I shouted over the music. "I can't believe you done this all for me!"

"There's more to it" he smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

"What isit now?!" He chuckled walking away. I frowned.

"This song, is dedicated to Precious-La'Rae, come up here girl!" I looked up to see August Alsina. I screamed in excitement and ran to the stage to hug him.

I love Gold I couldn't even describe how happy I was. I held August's hand as he began to sing. Tears started to form. I really don't know how I got here.

"I don't want nobody but you, Kissin on my tattoos, I don't want nobody but me, Talkin to you, Until you fall asleep, We better stop playing..." He sang. He finally finished singing to me and began to sing for the whole crowd as I sat on this "throne" on the chair.

The crowd began to get more wild as a bunch of body guards came through. Shit! It was PartyNextDoor. He came to the stage and hugged me as he shook hands with August Alsina.

August sang a little more before leaving the stage.

"Good, lovin, feel so, numb, Ride me, till I'm, 'bout to, cum, I see, you are, bout to, clim- -ax so, oh girl," Partynextdoor began to sing. I felt like I was about to faint. So much was happening at the moment. "I think Gold needs to say something" he said after he finished singing three songs.

There was a smile plastered on Golds face as he came up to the stage. He got down on one knee while holding my hand and holding his other hand with a microphone. He started singing Hold You Down. I never knew he could sing so good. I tried not to cry.

He took a box out of his pocket and opened it to see a gold ring with diamonds with it.

"Precious, would you be my girl?"