Chapter 40

Really short Chapter& Unedited

Precious~

"This all my fault man" Gold sighed. "I should've been there with him, I should've thought of a plan faster ."

"Gold stop blaming yourself."

"It's all my fault though. " it's been a month since Loco slipped into a coma. Ever since then Gold would be stressed and he would never stop blaming himself.

"It's not your fault baby. You never knew this was happening at that time. "

"What if he doesn't make it Precious? I don't want to lose another family member."

"Your not gonna lose him. Gods with him right now are you forgetting God works in mysterious ways?"

"True." We got out of the car and walked towards his moms house. Gold hasn't told Cheri about Loco yet.

"But it is my fault. It's not fair. Why can't I be in his position. My moms gonna think I'm a bad brother now."

He knocked on the door. A few minutes later Cheri finally opened the door.

"Hey babies!" She came and gave Gold and I a hug. "Aww you've gone so big! How many months are you now?"

"7 months now" [A/N: I decided to skip some of months so it can be faster]

"Damn , what are you going to have?"

"A baby girl." I said sitting down on her couch. "Anyway. Gold wants to speak to you..." She turned around and smiled at Gold waiting for him to speak.

"Well. Last month Omar got shot twice by Rita's mom, Winter. He's in a coma now."

"Oh." She whispered. She walked out of the room before coming out with a knife. "That bitch is dead. Where the fuck does she live?!" She screamed

"Ma, calm down. I killed her already. "

She began to cry. "It's not fair. "

Gold~

Loco in a coma was really hurting me. I couldn't think straight half of the time and I could tell my behaviour was stressing Precious too.

"It's okay Cheri. He's gonna make it." Precious said to my mom.

I'm glad I have Precious by my side. I don't know what I would do without her.

My phone started to vibrate it was Khalil. I got up walking to the kitchen

"What's up?" I asked.

"A lot of shit. The police are on us. "

"What?!"

"Yeah. Someone called the police on us. They're looking for all of us."

"Shit man. "

I can't go to prison especially with a baby on the way.

"If anything happens I'll give you a call. "

I had no Ideas what so ever, sorry for keeping everyone waiting im planning on writing later on in the day or tommorow and happy Valentines