Chapter 12

Short chapter

Precious-La'Rae

I watched as Drey dragged my mom away. As much as I wanted to help her my heart was telling me to stop. She doesn't deserve my help.

I could hear my mom screaming and the belt moving about. A tear rolled down my eye.

Drey~

Linda tried to stop me. "Why Drey" she cried "you loved me first! Why do you love her?!"

I grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her face towards mine.

"You ain't shit bitch!" I said through gritted teeth "You're useless!" More tears streamed down her eyes

"But why Precious?"

"Cause her ass can carry a damn baby!" I whispered loudly. Linda's eyes widen

"Your so old and ugly" I said looking at her body "you can't carry shit!"

"Because of yo-" I punched her face. I sat down next to her

"When she has my baby I'm gon' kill her. That's all I want. A baby. I know it's gonna look like you" I smiled looking at her face "when she has it we gon' raise it like it's ours"

Linda smiled at my crazy idea

Jacitá~

I tried to hide my smile as Gold fell for my plan.

Javarn is like his younger brother. I knew he loved him more than everyone in here.

I killed Javarn. I paid everyone in here to keep quiet. I knew Gold is gonna go after anyone just to find his killer.

Golds eyes started to fill in with tears. As hard as he tried not to cry he couldn't take it.

Gold~

I couldn't take my eyes off Javarn. Why would someone take my little brothers life?

I shook my head.

"Khalil and Jay take him to the hospital"

"Tyson and the rest except for Jacitá go round each corner. I don't care if we can't go there split up and go!" I ordered. They all ran out.

Jacitá would normally cry when someone close to us died. But today she looked hella suspicious

"Do you know something?" I said sternly not taking my eyes off hers. She shook her head

"I went out, when I came back I saw everyone crowded around him"

I've know this girl nearly all my life I knew she had something to do with this. And I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

Like/Comment