Chapter 30

Unedited

Liana~

I wiped my tears as they dug up Jacitá. I can't believe my Bestfriend is gone like who would want to hurt her like that. I swear when I find who done this they dead already.

I looked up at Jacitá's mom Winter who was screaming her head off. It's sad how she's lost both of her daughters and husband and now has nobody.

I walked up to her trying not cry anymore. "It's okay, mom, I'm here" I kneeled down to her.

"Why did God take everyone I had?" She mumbled. "First Rita and Alaysia then Jacitá and then my husband? What have I done wrong?!"

"I don't know ma. I guess everything happens for a reason"

"It's just not fair!" She cried more. I sat next to her watching her cry as people left. It was about 9 pm now and we were still here. I held Winter up and took her to my car.

"I'll take you back home I have to fly back home. I'll be back soon though" I drove her to her house.

-

I arrived shortly back home. I wanted to kick it with Gold but he was probably with his girl.

My intentions wasn't to break them up or anything I just wanted a good taste of Gold and get to know him better. I sent him a little message

Text Convo

Ana💅; When are you gonna come see me again?

Gold💸; When you at the traphouse.

Ana💅; Why can't you come by my house and see me?

Gold💸; I'm spending time with my lady sorry.

Ana💅; Can I come by and meet her?

Gold💸; No.

Ana💅; I see how you are but whatever...

Gold💸; Bye.

I sucked my teeth. Damn why does he even want his girl so much?! I thought of a way to bring him closer to me. I ran upstairs and stripped down completely before posing and taking a photo. I managed to send him 10 different nudes but none of them got a reply.

Gold~

Liana started to get on my nerves now. As much as I wanted to go down to her house and give her a piece of my mind I didn't want to make Precious angry again.

"I want to get a job" she suggested as she played with my golden chain

"Why? I've got money you good"

"That's not fair Gold! I want to work too"

"Why though?"

"Because I want to help pay the bills since I live here with you"

"I've got that all covered ma"

She sighed "please Gold"

"No" she stuck her bottom lip out. I grabbed her face and began to kiss her.

"I hate you" she mumbled while smiling

"Why you still kissing me then?"

"Shut up damn!" She laughed. "But seriously why can't I get a job"

"I don't want you to put up with a lot of stress on your back. Just stay home and do whatever you want to do while I make money"

"What about me education"

"You can be homeschooled"

"Really Gold?!" She folded her arms "I feel like your putting me on lock"

"I just don't want you to be in the streets All the time the streets are dangerous especially with me around "

"If that's what you have to do to keep me safe. Fine" she huffed.

"Would Chipotle make you feel better?" I asked as I saw a smile reappearing on her face

"I hate you so much Gold" she said as she jumped up. "Hurry up lets go"

"Your not going out like this" I laughed looking at her boy shorts and tank top. "I'll go by myself it will be quick" I ran out before she started to complain.

30 minutes later I finally arrived back come with some Chipotle. I knew which one was her favourite one because we always went on the weekends.

"You didn't have to leave me, I could've got changed in 5 minutes and maybe 30 seconds or even 45" she said as she grabbed her burrito.

"Look at the time nigga" I said as I grabbed my tacos.

"So you got four for yourself and one for me?"

"You can't even finish a burrito!"

"I could save it for the next day" she laughed as she took a bite of her burrito. I sat down on the chair and scroll down my old chats.

I guess I had to get things straight when Liana because I don't want her to ruin my relationship with Precious.

"I'm gonna finish this burrito tomorrow" Precious said wrapping her burrito and putting it the freezer. I laughed

"Watch when I finish it" she shot me a death glare before sitting on my lap.

"What you doing baby?" She asked

"Nothing"

"Let's try something new" she said wrapping both of her legs around my wait. "Role play" she smirked "in bed"