Chapter 7

Paris walked in laughing. "Ha bitch you ain't shit"

She kept laughing her heart out. "No one is gonna love you. Don't worry about money though you can be my maid when I'm married. I'll pay you $10 an hour" I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth trying not to get angry.

"No wonder yo daddy le-" before she could even finish her sentence I grabbed a big piece of her weave and began to punch her.

"Bitch you ain't shit!" I screamed. The door slammed opened and there stood Drey.

I stood there in shock. I couldn't move I was too scared. I let go of Paris's hair and slowly walked back as Drey walked towards me.

He picked up the lamp next to him and threw it at my belly causing me to fall down. I held on to my belly as he charged towards me and started beating me.

"Please Drey!" I shouted protecting my face "I'm sorry" I could hear Paris laugh then walk out of the room.

"Please" I begged. He finally stopped a few minutes later. He started taking deep breaths before walking towards the iron.

He plugged it in and stared at me with an evil smile. I started crying knowing what he wanted to do.

"I'll do anything Drey" I said. Honestly I would do anything just not to get burnt.

He thought to himself. He placed the iron back on the floor "I want you to have my kids since yo' stupid hoe of a mum can't"

I'm to young to have kids. And It would be dumb for me to have kids just to escape getting burnt.

He picked up the iron again and put it against my face "ok ok" I said backing away. "I will"

He smiled as he pushed me towards my bed. He ripped off my clothes as he opened my legs wide.

He slowly pulled down his trousers and boxers before roughly putting his dick in me.

I cried as he went faster and faster. I hated this. I hate how he uses me. What have I ever done?

My legs started to shake. I was about to release. As much as I wanted to hold it in I couldn't. We both bussed at the same time.

"This is our little secret" I nodded as he left.