Chapter 26

Unedited

Precious~

I woke up in a really good mood knowing that my birthday is coming up really soon, just in 2 days. I was so happy that I was finally going to turn 17 it felt like I've been 16 forever.

I woke up sliding off my bed. I yawned loudly and stretched my back. Yesterday's outing was so good. I really enjoyed being with Gold.

The only reason why I don't want to do anything with him so soon is because I've never been in a relationship. I felt like it was too early to try with Gold.

I brushed my teeth. Before warming up the bath. I wanted to have a long bath today just to relax. I put some strawberry and apple shampoo waiting for it to bubble up. It was finally ready.

I slowly got naked before going inside . It felt so good as the hot warmed up my skin. I laid my head back closing my eyes thinking about the future.

I would normally do stuff like this after Drey hurt me. I would think about having a job, kids and money. I loved thinking about it knowing that it could come true.

"Aye!" I heard someone shout. I look up to see Gold. I immediately covered my body. He laughed "you've been here for nearly an hour"

"Alright" I said waiting for him to leave but instead he just stood there looking at my covered body. I cleared my throat.

"Oh yeah" he smiled walking out. I reached out for my towel and wrapped it round my body before going in. I put on some basketball shorts and Bulls Tee. I put on some socks before going downstairs I could smell bacon and eggs.

"Mmm, it's smells so good" I smiled walking into the kitchen "I never knew you could cook" I smiled

"I'm not that hood" he laughed serving me a plate full of a english breakfast.

"Guess what?" I asked breaking the silence. "My birthday is in 2 days" I smiled getting happy

"What?!" He shouted "you should've told me at least a week ago, how old are you even turning?"

I laughed "I don't want nothing but 17" I told him

"Damn I need to get all stuff prepared and shit!" He stood up grabbing his phone and running out making so many phone calls. I laughed as I finished my breakfast then washed my plates.

I walked to the livingroom to see Gold making so many notes and phone calls. I sat down opposite him

"I've made a few plans for your birthday but I want it to be a surprise " he grinned

"Already?!" I was surprised he already made plans in less than 30 minutes. "What isit?!"

"It's a surprise ma" he chuckled while making another phone call. I waited for him to finish I really wanted to know

"I hate surprises and I'm likely to find out anyway"

"Fine" he sighed. My smile got bigger "it's a surprise" I frowned as he began to laugh his ass off

"Oh my days Gold!" I shouted. I hated when people done that. He carried on laughing

"I think I'll have to take you out shopping probably today" I nodded "ok you can leave now" he smiled.

"I want to know what your up to though"

"I'll get my security guard to get y-" before he could even finish his sentence I ran out. I was so scared of his security guards Terry and Jason. They were so big and muscular and looked so scary.

Loco~

"I give up ma" I spoke to my mom putting my head on my hands "im trying to change just for him and he can't see that"

"I understand baby, but I guess you have to take it slow, you did kill his family" she sighed.

I didn't want to kill them. I just didn't want to leave any evidence

I remember everything. Doing a shoot out while robbing some drugs. I was on the look out. I knew it was Golds wife but I never knew he would react that way. I tried to sugar coat it in so many ways but it didn't work.

Gold and I were so close and I had to ruin it. Instead of telling them to run away I decided to end their lives.

But I also learnt through it. I got my reward which was meant to 30 years in prison but my homies bailed me out. Ever since that day we've been at war. He would get his homies to try kill me or find a way but it never worked out.

"Ma, do you feel the same way you felt before I killed them?"

"I was angry that my own son killed his brothers children and soon to be wife but I guess your my son I can't be mad forever, you two are everything I have left"

Mom was never really in a relationship. I guess she just fucked so she could get money so Gold and I were both mistakes.

She had a hard time taking care of both us since she had no money. Meaning she had to work at least 3 jobs including prositution.

I sighed "I'll do anything to get you back together but I know it will take time knowing how Gold is" Mom said

I nodded slowly before taking a seat. I've made so many plans to get back at him but I guess none of them are going to work.