Chapter 33

Gold~

I just realised I didn't even get Precious a birthday present even though it was weeks ago.

"Hurry up Precious!" I yelled for the third time.

"I'm done" she finally said coming down the stairs. I couldn't help but notice how huge her ass was through her tight skirt. I bit my lip, she caught me looking.

"Stop!" She giggled.

"I didn't do anything" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Where we going today?"

"To get your birthday present"

"I thought August Alsina, PartNextDoor, the limousine, the party and shopping was my present"

"Well you thought wrong" I chuckled as she mean mugged me.

"Let's go" she grabbed my hand as we walked to the garage.

"Which car should we take today?" I asked looking at the four of them.

"I didn't know you had all of this!" She admired all of them. "That one" she pointed to my black Lexus GS. I could tell she was gonna love her present.

"Here, no peeping" I told her handing her the blindfold that was in the backseat.

"Gold!" She moaned as I wrapped the navy blindfold round her eyes.

-

"Are we there yet? My legs are killing me and I want to see" she whined.

"Yes we're finally here" I spoke while parking my car. I got out and ran to the other said holding her hand as we walked to the big Car store.

"Aye Chris, where she at?" I asked Chris.

"Right here" he led us to where her awaiting car was.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked Precious.

"Yes!" I took off her blindfold and stared at the amusement spread across her face. She gasped "You didn't?!" She exclaimed running up to her White Land Rover. "Whose is it?!"

"You know it's yours bab-" she cut me off by jumping in my arms and giving me kisses.

"I can't believe it Gold!" I could see tears build in side her eyes.

"Don't cry" I chuckled. "Here" I handed her the keys. She opened the doors examining the inside.

"I can't describe how I'm feeling Gold. I love you so much!" She gave me a tight hug

"Just sign these papers here and the car is all yours guys" Chris gave me the sheet of paper.

I signed everywhere that needed to be signed.

"We'll have the car delivered right to your door by the end of this month" Chris told us.

-

"But I don't know how to drive?" Precious spoke as she stroked her new puppy, Silver. Yep I also brought her a puppy to be with her when I'm not there.

"I got that all covered baby, you'll have some driving tests in two weeks"

"That's so long away"

"It will come by fast now put Silver down and eat your Big Mac" she let Silver go and play in her new home as she began to eat.

"Sh-" she tossed get food on the floor and ran upstairs. I put my subway down and followed her footsteps.

I held her hair back as she vomited inside the toilet. "What happen?" I asked as she brushed her teeth. I flushed the toilet for her.

"I don't know. I was fine this morning and when I was eating I felt ok"

"Is this your first time?"

"No. I've had it at least 3 times now" I sighed putting my head on my hands.

"We've had unprotected sex twice"

"Do you think I'm- pregnant?"

"Probably and possibly"

"Oh no" she mumbled. "I can't believe this Gold, I'm too young" she began to cry.

"Hey, we're in this together. I'm young too Precious"

"But...it it just wasn't planned out. It's not meant to be. I'm not ready". I held her waist as tear ran down her cheeks.

"Should I go buy a pregnancy test?"

"Yeah, to make sure I'm actually pregnant" I got up and hopped inside my car. I drove to the nearest pharmacy.

I looked for some pregnancy test. They were so damn expensive! I brought one and headed back home.

Im quite happy she might be pregnant. I actually missed having a child. I know it would be so stressing for Precious to be a teen mom but all I know is I'm going to be 100% there for her.

I handed her the pregnancy test and watched her pee on it. "How long Dow we have to wait?" I asked

"15 minutes" I nodded. We sat there in silence letting the time fly by. She picked up the test.

"What does two lines mean?" She asked. I looked at the pregnancy box.

"Your pregnant" I hugged her as she cried again.

"It's okay" I sighed into her neck "We're in this together alright" she nodded.