Chapter 10

Jacitá

I can't believe I let Gold go after that bitch!

After my sister, Rita died I promised to take care of Gold. Gold doesn't know I'm Rita's sister.

My mom and dad hated Gold. Mostly because he was a kingpin. I hate him to mostly because he brought so much danger into our family and he's the reason why my sisters dead.

All Rita told me to do was to take care of him. To change him but I don't want to do that. I want him to suffer the way he made my mom,dad and I suffer.

Precious~

I don't even know why I was mean mugging him. We'll he is the reason why my foot got shot.

"Come on" he said dragging me out.

"Wha- sir help me!" I shouted at mr.smith. He shrugged his shoulders and got on with his work

Wtf?!

"Are you kidnapping me again?" I asked as he dragged me through the hall.

I didn't like the attention. Too many people were staring and whispering at me.

I saw the faces on Asia&Paris. I knew they were going to tell Drey.

Gold~

I made her get inside my car. Her facial expression when she saw my Bugatti was priceless.

I smiled knowing that she was happy. She looked around the car.

I started up the car. Her face shot up.

"Wait where you taking me?" She asked

"Wendy's"

"What's that?" She asked. How can she not know what Wendy's is

"Like a fast food restaurants..." She nodded smiling away.

I parked my car and ran to the other side before she opened her door hitting my dick.

"Ahh!" I groaned in pain. She started to giggle.

"I'm so sorry" she said after calming down. I nodded as I locked the doors to my car.

I grabbed her hand as we walked in. I saw a smile appearing on her face.

I walked in passing the long lines walking to the front.

"Erm" Precious said looking uncomfortable as people started shouting at us.

I pulled out a gun. They all stopped. I smiled as I took my order.

"What do you want?"

"Same as yours" she said looking at the menu. It's clear she hasn't been to any restaurants.

We sat down in a table far away from everybody's.

"So" I said after taking a bite of my burger. "Tell me about your self Precious"

"Call me La'Rae" she giggled "I'm not Precious-"

"No" I interrupted "your more than Precious" I smiled. There was a moment of silence

"What would you like to know about me, Gold"

"Quick question, why were you out early in the morning knowing anyone could be at war at that time"

"I never knew that. I always go out at that time" she sighed. "It's a long story I'll tell you when we're quite close" she got up from her seat

"Where you going ma?"

"I need to get going" she said walking out. I wiped my mouth with a napkin before following her.

"Let me drop you home" I smiled as I walked up to her

"No I'm fine, I know my way"

I held her hand making her spin round.

"Remember , your more than precious" I smiled