Chapter 22

Gonna edit this soon

Linda~

I sniffed some of my cocaine that I put all over the table. I immediately started to feel really good. I could hear the girls scream and cry but I didn't really care about them.

I was quite happy that Precious is missing. I guess I can finally try and get closer to Drey. He walked down stairs and sat opposite me.

"Shit...sometimes I wish I never had daughters man" he chuckled. I laughed hysterically.

He stared at me blankly. "Get me some red wine and mix it up with beer" he loved that mixture even though it tasted nasty as hell that was how he got drunk.

I started to make his drink then gave it to him. He snatched it away and drank it all in one. "Make me more" before I knew it I made him at least 10 more cups.

"Aye twerk for me" he laughed dancing around even though there wasn't any music. I sniffed more of my coke and took a long drag of my blunt before joining him.

"We haven't fucked in ages baby" I said with my arms around his neck.

"I know... Your pussy is worn out" I didn't really get offended since I was used to it. He sat back on the chair

"Strip for me" I smiled slowly removing my top. I could see his boner forming.

"Shit" he mumbled as i unhooked my bra. Even though it wasn't that big I knew he still loved it. I took off my skirt and my thong and sat on him, grinding on his dick.

"You want this,baby?" He nodded biting his bottom lip. He slapped my left butt cheek before ripping of my thong and forcefully putting his dick up in me.

I remember the exact day he beat me up to the point where I couldn't have babies. That's when he started abusing Precious. He's been trying to get her pregnant since she was 8 cause I couldn't.

"Fuck man!" He pushed me off. "Your pussy loose man! I can't even enjoy what I own?"

He got up and started beating me up. I never really felt any pain. It started to feel good after a while.

"What it don't hurt?" He asked

"It does it do-" before I could finish he kicked my face that sent me flying across the room. I could hardly see but I could feel blood trickle down my nose. I felt a sharp thing go down my leg I started to scream loudly as my vision became more clear. I looked up to see Drey stabbing me. I grabbed the wine glass and threw it directly at his face causing him to fall.

I tried to get up trying to let go of the pain. I limped up to the door. I felt a hard thing hit the back of my head. I passed out...

Gold~

I watched as Precious picked up so many clothes.

"Wait, is it to much?"

"Take anything you want" I laughed. So far I've brought her at least 12 pairs of Jordan's including the new Jordan 11s.

She grabbed more pairs of jeans and tops then decided to stop. "That's it" she smiled. We finally started paying for her stuff

"$1200"

"I can put some stuff bac-"

"I got it covered ma" I smiled taking the right amount of money and paying.

"I can't believe you brought all this for me, Gold" she hugged me "why you being so nice "

"I like to treat girls right" I smiled taking the twelve bags and putting it the car. The whole back seats were covered in bags there were at least 30 bags.

"Let's go get your iPhone 6 plus now" she gasped.

"No. I don't want that"

"Why?"

"It's too much. You've spent so much on me today I don't need a phone" I grabbed her hand

"Come on, it's okay I got the money"

"What colour do you want?" I asked her. She looked at at all he colours.

"It's so hard" she sighed deeply.

"Wanna match me?" I asked taking my phone out.

"Yeah if you don't mind"

"She'll have gold" I told the man. He went out and got it. I signed all the papers. The man came back with a gold iPhone 6

"Thank you so much for today" she hugged me tightly.

"It's ok Ma, you're gonna have to get used to it" we walked back to my car. I drove to Walmart. My phone started vibrating it was Khalil

I handed Precious a stack of money "you get everything I'll be here" she nodded before going out.

"Yeah?" I said answering the phone

"You need to get down to the trap real quick"

"Why?"

"Loco is here"

Don't forget to comment... but don't comment update❌‼️