Chapter 23

Unedited

I couldn't wait to write the next chapter lool

Precious~

I loved the way Gold was treating me. I felt weird since I wasn't that used to it but it still felt good. I felt like there was some kind of connection between us.

I grabbed more food. I wanted to make Gold a special dinner for the way he was treating me.

I put some packets of kool aid in my trolley before finally going to pay. I handed the amount I needed to pay. I've never seen the amount of money Gold gave me. Not even from Dreys broke self.

I walked back to the car putting everything in the back seat.

"I need to run so I'm gonna drop you off home real quick"

"But I wanted to make you a special dinner" I pouted

"You still can. I'll try make it back on time" he smiled showing his pearly white teeth. I smiled nodding. He parked outside his house. He helped me get all my stuff inside before giving me a hug and leaving.

In just a few hours I managed to make steak, Mac and cheese, corn dogs, greens, chips and rice. I know it's a lot of fat but that all I ate in Dreys house.

I made some kool aid but still got some red wine out. I poured some in a glass. I walked back upstairs.

I wanted to warm up a bath for Gold knowing that he would be tired like last time. I let some hot water go mid way then stopped.

It was now 10 pm and he left at 3pm. I yawned sitting down fighting the temptation to eat then go to sleep.

Gold~

"You ain't joining me and my crew for shit nigga!" I screamed at Loco. He came up with some crazy idea to come join up with me

"I just wanna get everything right with you! We're meant to be brothers"

As much as I wanted to blow his head off I couldn't "are you forgetting you killed my family? We're meant to be brothers yet you go killing them! You want me to forget it like nothing happened but damn as much as I try to they were still a part of my life!" Loco sighed.

He placed a card on my desk "here's my number incase you change your mind" he left

I looked at the clock "shit" I mumbled knowing that Precious was probably gonna go to sleep right now. I grabbed all my shit and leaving. Khalil knew he was the person to always lock up so that wasn't a problem.

I drove to my house parking inside the garage and running inside. I walked to the living room to see Precious's eyes glued to the tv

"Sorry I was late" I said. She sighed

"Finally" she smiled weakly "I warmed up a bath for you knowing that you'd be a bit tired" I nodded going up stairs. I stripped down before hopping inside

15 minutes later I was finally finished. I put on some basketball shorts and a tee then my Adidas slippers.

I walked downstairs to see a plate full of food. "Damn" I laughed "I ain't tryna get fat, look at these" I said showing her my 6 pack she giggled

"Sorry, that's what I ate at home" I took a bite of my steak.

"Ion even have to go to steakhouse anymore" she was such a good cook. A few minutes later we finally finished.

We sat down watching real wives of Atlanta. Precious looked so confused so I decided to change it.

"If we watch this you better cover your eyes for every scary part" I laughed as we began to watch woman in black angel of death.

"I'm not scared!"