Chapter 29

Paris~

I started walking through the woods. I knew where I was going because I've been here on a school trip years ago.

I hate Asia right now. Like I don't even care if she dies today or tomorrow she deserves it. Our father could be dead right now because of her and her stupid idea and now that I'm walking through the woods naked made me more angry.

I finally got to the end of the woods where I could see a Mc Donald's. I took a deep breath deciding whether to go in or not. I was hungry as hell since I haven't ate all day.

As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me. Most people covered their children's eyes and shot me death stares.

"That girl must me a whore" I heard whispers. "I even saw videos of her"

Tears started to build in. There's a video of me? I couldn't even realise when I was getting beaten and raped.

I walked slowly to the bathroom toilet and looked at my horrible body in the mirror. I had cuts and bruises, purple and black. I can't believe someone would do something like this. Now I know how Precious feels.

"Excuse me, some people are complaining about your exposed body so please can you leave" a worker said walking in.

I nodded "do you have any spare work clothes or something I could wear?" I wiped my tears.

"I guess" she came back later with some mc Donald's clothes.

"Thank you" I replied as she gave me some spare shoes. I walked out with some weight off my shoulders. Now all I needed was to get home.

Linda~

"Are you alright baby?" I asked stroking his face.

I've stayed here day and night taking care of Drey. I know he's done some horrible shit to me in the past but I don't want anyone to have him. Especially his girlfriends he thinks I don't know about him having them but I know everything.

"Suck my dick again"

"But I just su-" he tried raising his hands at me. I tried not to laugh

"Suck it bitch"

"Drey, I love you but no. I can do whatever I want now. I can even be in control of you" I laughed.

"You can't do shit cause when I get out your back to being my slave, bitch"

I ignored him "baby, I can electrify you" I smiled looking at the plugs. "I can even pull the plug, remember that since your not fully recovered" he looked shocked.

"Don't taunt me, you don't know how I am" I shot him a death glare. He remained quiet. Even though I knew I couldn't do none of those things I just wanted to scare him.

"Remember this bitch" he mumbled

Gold~

"Sing for me again!" Precious whined. She's been asking me to sing for the past few hours

"No" I said looking down at my phone to see I got a new message from Liana. No I'm not cheating she just wants to join my gang. It's not that big of a deal it just to earn her some money

"Why you always on your phone?" She sighed getting the remote control and changing the channel.

"It's just business" she sighed again. I saw the frown on her face. I finished texting Liana before hugging Precious.

"Wanna go shopping tomorrow?"

"No" she replied not looking at me

"Why?" I placed my head on her belly.

"I have enough clothes now if you haven't noticed"

"Shopping for the house?"

"The house looks fine the way it is" I sucked my teeth as I got up.

"I'm out" I said grabbing the car keys.

"Where you going?"

"Trap" truth is I'm going to see Liana. She nodded. I walked out and hopped into my red Camaro.

I drove down to her house in less than 30 minutes.

"Hey!" She jumped and gave me a hug "I thought you weren't gonna come" she smiled.

"Well you told me to come smoke a blunt with you" I smiled as I sat down on her sofa.

We started rolling some blunts. Sooner than later we were already higher than a kite.

"Maybe we should try something" Liana giggled "and keep it our little secret"

"Nah" I disagreed. I knew how to control myself even when I was high "you know I have a girl"

"But ba-" I shook my head as I smoked some more.

Precious~

Almost two days into the relationship and I felt like Gold wasn't paying attention to me. He was constantly on his phone and never really felt involved in the relationship

I woke up the next day in a empty bed. I sighed trying not to get any negative thoughts. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then got changed into come house clothes.

I walked downstairs to smell some pancakes and waffles. I tried not to smile but it was so hard.

"Sorry about yesterday baby" Gold said hugging me and kissing my neck. "I got a little distracted I promise I won't do it again" I nodded as we sat down and ate.

"Did you really go to the trap?" I asked curiously.

"No" he tried to avoid eye contact with me "I went to my girl friends house but I promise nothing went down" I already started to doubt this relationship

"We just got together and you're already lying?" I held my tears back.

"It's not even like that I just wanted to get high"

"Well you could've got high with me!"

"I didn't know you were about that life man" he tried to grab my arm "I promise man nothing went down. I'm sorry I lied to you but she works with me now" I remained quiet. "I'm so sorry" he kissed me but I didn't kiss back "Precious! I hate that, forgive me" I giggled at his shouting.

"Ok ok, but don't do that again bae" I kissed him.

"I won't it was one stupid mistake, I love you"

"I love you too"